My items are gone!!!!!

GetRektBySoldier

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

so im basically fucked

Yeah. You are suppose to click on their inventory in trade offer and choose the item you wanted, put in your item on your side and then send trade offer.

What you did is...You put in your item but didn't go into their inventory and chose anything from Greed's inventory at all.

~

Until or unless he is a nice guy...He might give your items back, if he is like how his name is...Greedy, you won't get your items back.

• Administrators

• Administrators

i know hes nicked my items!!!!

He didn't stole your items, you basically gave it to him for free through trade offers.

what do i do? contact steam or what?

steam will not do anything. you sent him a trade offer giving him your items for free

steam will not take any action for this, they will just say you should have not done that.

the best you can do is talk to greed. i have contacted him but he is away at the moment. ill see what i can do 

• Administrators

what do i do? contact steam or what?

Nobody because in this case, sorry to be harsh...It was completely your fault. You gave someone something free and that person took it, simple as that. Nobody will do anything. 

Only Greed can give you your items back if he wants to. If he doesn't, its time to say goodbye to your two items.

He didn't stole your items, you basically gave it to him for free through trade offers.

i know he hasnt stolen them, im just stupid

Facepalm, not more, not less.

So you traded up to luger and still don't know how trade offers work?

No offence, almost

i know he hasnt stolen them, im just stupid

Valve won't give anything back, last time i tried to retrieve items they responded with "it's your responsibility when you press "send trade offer" or "Trade". Bad luck, learn from this mistake.

Facepalm, not more, not less.

So you traded up to luger and still don't know how trade offers work?

No offence, almost

i dont know how to use bp.tf

• Administrators

i dont know how to use bp.tf

Its not bp.tf 

Its the steam trade offer system. You should have looked how trade offers in steam works before progressing.

Archived