worst mvm experiences?

Spu~

How about having a troll join your server waste peoples time because of the stupid kick timer.

This seems to happin all the time for me and it usually always seems to be a 0 tour insisting on being a pyro..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once received shit for telling someone to switch from YER / Red tape recorder spy to medic or scout. He insisted that he was a good spy and we never made it past the 1st wave. My friends and I just restarted our search.

Eons ago when me and a mate used to play Mann up every now and then, we joined a Server where one Child screaming over the mic insisted he knew what he was doing and we Let him think that for a few waves while he wasted everyone's time and we carried the team for a wave or 2, had that same kid try to Kick me from the server when I started trying to get the Pups to stop listening to the Horridly Bad advice from him and when that failed he started screaming into the mic while my mate initiated a vote kick, unfortunately that lead to an extreme headache inducing rant from him until we Muted him, but by then everyone had left since screaming and we gave up on the Cause.

That was probably one of the last times I ever played mann up even with a group of People who knew how to TF2/Listened to others.

Yeah...

Not talking about bonk & sandman scouts, Natascha heavies, low-tour medics with everything but kritz (I'm fine with high-tour vacc/quick-fix medics, but 0-tour? No wai), DH soldiers, gotta-buy-those-mini-sentries-and-a-2-way-tele-on-a-wave-that-isn't-the-last-one-and do-not-buy-disp-range-also-what's-a-sentry-block-and-oh-gotta-put-this-tele-exit-here-so when-the-bots-break-through-we'd-get-camped engies. <5-tour PYROS. Just... no.
But when there's skilled spy-sniper combo... Heavens.

When there is 5 players and we are waiting for a sixth player to join, and then he's a F2P that got 0 tours and take soldier with no buff. so we kick him and then it happens again. it already happened 5-6 times in a row for me

people that think Pyro is a viable class in Two Cities

People like this guy with 80+ tours who thinks Pyro isn't a viable class in Two Cities. :3

Fite me and my 53 tours m80

Pyro is best damn class if you know how to use it--especially on Mannhattann (Yes, the one without tanks). Backburner is free crits up to all of the time. Highest damage I've ever seen was a Backburner Pyro, in fact. 250k+ reliably. Sure, nubs make fools of themselves as Pyros, but a skilled Pyro leaves you sad that no robits are left for you to kill.

They've done studies, you know.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Pyro is best damn class if you know how to use it--especially on Mannhattann (Yes, the one without tanks). Backburner is free crits up to all of the time. Highest damage I've ever seen was a Backburner Pyro, in fact. 250k+ reliably. Sure, nubs make fools of themselves as Pyros, but a skilled Pyro leaves you sad that no robits are left for you to kill.

Many sensible players scream at Pyros because those Pyros in 99% of all cases are <5-tour degreaser noobs. Then these noobs get taught how to meta team in MvM and scream at every Pyro, Spy, Sniper themselves, no matter how many tours they (pyro/spy/sniper) have. They don't care that there are no ubers medics in Bavarian Botbash, they MUST have a demo in their team (I do not say that it's a mistake, just boring as hell). I was once told by 0-tour pyro to change from scout (I was around 50 tours back then) to second pyro because scout sucks in MvM. I can continue this, but nobody cares.

One thing I've noticed about these Pyros is that they usually get killed every 10-15 seconds on the battlefield and end up with <1.5k damage after the first wave.

250k damage? I've seen 285-287k. Empire Escalation,Scottish Resistance DemoGod with 400 tours. Our heavy let him do that by not having any resistances.

Ohhh I can probably list a few here....

- Joined a rottonburg server alone, had a 60 tour player yell at our scout for not having mad milk, yet we were at wave 4 and we were doing pretty decent. When told to calm down he goes "I'm not here to have fun, I'm here for business, and I will be damned if you all ruin this for me". Once again, we were in wave 4 of 7, and we were doing pretty well. We proceed to kick him, he tells us to go burn in hell, and we get a med who helps us near %100 the last 3 waves.

- Back during the first few weeks of the mecha engie maps, during one of the doe maps, we have a spy who yelled at me as an engie because I killed a robo engie who got in the line of sight of my sentry. He then proceeds to follow me for a few good minutes screaming into the mic that I am a waste of human life, and other such childish stupidities. He then proceeds to tell everyone that us KILLING BOTS gave his position away, and that if we won't let him kill the engies, then he won't help. He then proceeds to do nothing and purposely lose us the round; thank god he raged quit after 2 rounds.

- During one of the Mannhattan maps, we have a player who goes sniper the final wave, who then proceeds to miss all his shots (keep in mind by this point I had been playing this map for 2 hours). He then proceeds to mic spam and then, once we FINALLY finish the map, we find out he had never touched another mvm map before in his life, and that he thought that beating one map would get him an australium. When it didn't, he complained he had wasted his time, and that gabe owed him an australium -_-

- During my 3rd tour of 2 cities, I was in a party of other experienced players who I had been mann upping with for a while. However, in this party was a couple who for some reason hated my guts because the girlfriend wanted engie, and they would not shut the fuck up for 3 waves about how inferior of an engie I was, despite me top damaging and giving out the most heals. When I offered the girlfriend the engie spot so they would shut up, they go "oh no, your doing fine I guess". At the end of the map however, my tour had ended, and I was the only one from the group that got an australium, a RL no less. The boyfriend then proceeds to tell me that it's a shitty weapon and who cares I got it; keep in mind he was a solly main. His salt was delicious :D

MORE STORIES TO ADD:

- Did a Mannhattan map where our engie of 1 tour tried to tell me and my party of 4 - 13 tours how to play, proceed to die to everything, and purposely led the sentry buster to kill almost all our team

- Ran into a friend combo in Rottenburg, they both proceed to tell me before the 1st wave starts to get all the money or die, I tell them to go fuck themselves, one of them talks like a living reddit thread while the other does nothing but use swears as their vocabulary, and then when my party pokes some fun they proceed to rage quit in the middle of wave 4.

Final round on two cities, 2 robots were left, small. pathetic heavy bots.

5 of us got killed sorting out the last massive bot and were waiting respawn.

Last one left was a scout who was COLLECTING DROPPED CASH AND NOT KILLING THE LAST 2 BOTS WHO WERE A FUCKING INTCH AWAY FROM THE DROP POINT

So the bots got the bomb to go off, and then the scout started blaming us!

Many sensible players scream at Pyros because those Pyros in 99% of all cases are <5-tour degreaser noobs. Then these noobs get taught how to meta team in MvM and scream at every Pyro, Spy, Sniper themselves, no matter how many tours they (pyro/spy/sniper) have. They don't care that there are no ubers medics in Bavarian Botbash, they MUST have a demo in their team (I do not say that it's a mistake, just boring as hell). I was once told by 0-tour pyro to change from scout (I was around 50 tours back then) to second pyro because scout sucks in MvM. I can continue this, but nobody cares.

One thing I've noticed about these Pyros is that they usually get killed every 10-15 seconds on the battlefield and end up with <1.5k damage after the first wave.

250k damage? I've seen 285-287k. Empire Escalation,Scottish Resistance DemoGod with 400 tours. Our heavy let him do that by not having any resistances.

I once went huntsman sniper with smg

My team yelled at me and said go demo and I said no!

I put all my upgrades in smg.

I went all MLG on the robots and got least amount of damage, less than a scout.

But my team never kicked me and we won!

This was on Empire Escalation before it got nerfed.

Funny, most of us would love to have that problem.

Sure but not when its the final round that we would have easily won if he just killed the bots instead.

You seem to have contradicted yourself there

YOU HAD ONE JOB

i forgot a lil tidbit

"it was in plain sight of all players"

"and the fuckers didnt pick it up"

"i was dead because they let that rocket wall maker crit get past the bridge"

"they killed it but they didnt grab it!"

"and then i get blame ;c"

i forgot a lil tidbit

"it was in plain sight of all players"

"and the fuckers didnt pick it up"

"i was dead because they let that rocket wall maker crit get past the bridge"

"they killed it but they didnt grab it!"

"and then i get blame ;c"

You are a scout, you should've easily been able to dodge the Crocket

And it's not their job to worry about getting money. It's your job. Their job is to kill the bots. Yours is to collect the money. If it was me, I would've kicked you as well.

You are a scout, you should've easily been able to dodge the Crocket

And it's not their job to worry about getting money. It's your job. Their job is to kill the bots. Yours is to collect the money. If it was me, I would've kicked you as well.

it wasnt a single one, you know

yes, but i am dead, its in front of them, was it really that hard to just press w half a second and get it?

it wasnt a single one, you know

yes, but i am dead, its in front of them, was it really that hard to just press w half a second and get it?

Your not supposed to miss any! Any half decent scout can get all the money. By missing one, it shows you aren't even half decent.

It is. It's your job to get the money, they expect you to get the money. After they kill the bot, they go to kill more bots. Not pick up the money as it is your job.

Archived