worst mvm experiences?

Spu~

dunno if there is a thread about this - but list below your worst mvm experiences and what irks you.

mine:

joined a server with a fairly good team except for the world's shittiest demo. this demo didn't EVER det his stickies to drop meds. When I told him to refund and go scout so I could carry as demo, I got fucking kicked. I had carried that team in money and for super scouts since wave 1 up until 5 (took a full fucking hour to get that far). jesus christ this made me mad.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got kicked on round round 6 of one of the mannhattan ones because I called someone dumb, it was the last round. I was so upset.

Join a server

See 5 scouts panning eachother

Leave

That's not really a "worst mvm experience" That's just leaving and joining another server.

One time I was playing mvm Till the last wave when all of a Sudden people leave the game after Loosing only once during that round.

I was pissed since it took my a While just to find a server in the first place.

I had this happen only once (out of 125 tours total), but a group of punks (probably around ages 17-21) are working together as a group of 4. They'd kick somebody after each round just because they felt like it. They'd get to the end of a wave, then kick. I just happened to have randomly joined the group on wave 6 to finish with them when they were laughing about it, but it was the biggest dick move I've seen on there. 

Absolute worst?

Had an austistic medic join our MvM match. Didn't want to buy shield.

Why?

"I don't want to be pressured to try new things, medic is good without it anyways don't worry. Stop being mad"

10/10 Autism Confirmed.

the tour 1 soldier took a beggars and conch on manhattan. The 33 tour engie started freaking out saying beggars sucked on manhattan (lol?) and that the conch was a bad weapon, and ended up being a baby, and destroyed all buildings until the wave was lost. Next person was a 0 tour pyro, who was a total jackass. Left after that.

Joined a server that was stuck on wave 6 (yey) and later a tour 1 demo joined and he bought upgrades for his melee (lol) and primary leaving stickies with no upgrades at all, he didnt know what he was doing so i gave him tips (that he asked for) that he later ignored them. We continued playing and losing (was at the last wave) i got annoyed and tried to vote him off, didnt work. Played another round and lost again, then i got votekicked.

Watched a decent scout get kicked for missing $10. The other 4 on the team were on their 1st tours and all thought that missing money meant that they can't earn australiums at the end of the mission

Saw a decent scout get kicked for missing $10. The other 4 on the team were on their 1st tours and all thought that missing money meant that they can't earn australiums at the end of the mission

That's a bit harsh... One time someone sarcastically threatened to kick the Scout for missing $5 and the Scout left. I also saw a Scout using a sun-on-a-stick. xD No wonder we lost $200.

1. people that need a 5 minute break between every wave

people that think Pyro is a viable class in Two Cities

people that think you need an A+ to get australiums (I got three in almost 90 tours, from release til March '14 and I think all three dropped when 5-50 bucks were missed)

people that get outdamaged by the scout who doesn't miss any money (I'm talking to you, DH soldiers. Good job using that Direct Miss, idiot. We're all in awe of your 1100 dmg round 1)

completing a tour and getting apoco-fists killstreak kit and specialized apoco-fists killstreak fabricator

I would think 75% of people in TF2 are assholes or dummies. What is great about it I can kill those people in the game.

Trying to work with those people to win items shutters me.

I would think 75% of people in TF2 are assholes or dummies. What is great about it I can kill those people in the game.

Trying to work with those people to win items shutters me.

Tolerate the mental dregs of the internet

Win a Lollichop

Thanks for spending a $1 ticket on it.

Also this:

Watched a decent scout get kicked for missing $10. The other 4 on the team were on their 1st tours and all thought that missing money meant that they can't earn australiums at the end of the mission

You think that getting kicked for $10 is bad enough?

I have story for you.

One day there was scout in MvM.

He very good.

Then when round ends, something happens.

The scout lost $1!

He got blamed.

He got kicked.

And the poor lonely scout lost his faith on the players.

That scout was me.

I was being an Engi on TC. The guys I was playing with were mad because I had died when I went to repair my dispenser. I had a horrible migraine from listening to them yell. I quit on Wave 3 to protect my sanity.

Archived