Hijacked

PEASANT

what does that even have to do with anything.

My attempt at humor :unsure: . You were saying her BP wasn't worth hijacking cause it was 'only' $300, and I compared it to your BP by saying that not everyone uses the same means as you to gain TF2 wealth.

My attempt at humor :unsure: . You were saying her BP wasn't worth hijacking cause it was 'only' $300, and I compared it to your BP by saying that not everyone uses the same means as you to gain TF2 wealth.

ok please stop making jokes about key suggestions again. It is not funny.

ok please stop making jokes about key suggestions again. It is not funny.

I'll key what I can do about it. Once you start, it's just a doorway to more, so I know it'd be crate if I can stop, but some jokes are just too refined to pass by. Welp, that plan's scrapped now.

Did they get access to your email? If not, then did they impersonate you to Steam Support?

Ye he changed my email password as well as my steam. And idk if he did impersonate me to steam support cuz I sent a ticket myself. Also I'm banned from outpost because of my private backpack he did so I can't pricecheck for idk how long, but hopefully helenangel responds quick so I can be unbanned :D

I'll key what I can do about it. Once you start, it's just a doorway to more, so I know it'd be crate if I can stop, but some jokes are just too refined to pass by. Welp, that plan's scrapped now.

Your puns are bouncing over poeple's heads. Rhys to the occasion and explain it to them.

Ye he changed my email password as well as my steam.

It's obvious you fell for a phishing attack (again). To make things worse, you probably had the same e-mail and Steam password. Baffles me how one can do the same mistake 3 times. The other possibility is that you changed your password back to what it was after you got your accounts back or didn't change you e-mail password too, but that would've been more than just negligent.

As I said, I already have an antivirus. A 364 day subscription.

That is not going to help if you give away your passwords.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/8824706

That is the guy who traded two of your unusals Peasants from the hijacker(I assume for a cheap price).

As far as I can tell he was marked since Oct 14 2012 for phishing. So you (peasant) should report that guy as well. He's an experienced unusual trader, there is no excuse to not check.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/130084

Hmm he got banned yesterday from outpost even if he was marked half a year ago? That's strange.

Indeed it is. I always thought they ban them automatically once they are marked. But it seems that needs to be done manually. Why, is beyond me, as it would be very easy to set up a system to do that automatically.

Your puns are bouncing over poeple's heads. Rhys to the occasion and explain it to them.

It's pronounced like Riss, but I appreciate the sentiment. :P

• 1 year later...

Archived