Hijacked

PEASANT

So just 7+ hours ago, someone hijacked all my items. Dw, I know how to deal with this since its the 3rd time this happened. Sadly, idk if I will get my items back since its it is the third time and on the 2nd time they said they couldn't get it back because I made the mistake to not have an anti-virus, which is kinda bull.

Anyways, I came here because I wanted to tell you guys that I may not be able to pricecheck for a week or so until I get my items back. Goodbye bp.tf! (For now)

how do you get hijacked and why would someone hijacked you ?(Honest question here) I mean is 600 bucks worth it for the hijacker ? and it look like xenon own all of your unusuals.

Good night, sweet prince...

And you should invest in some antivirus.

Idk how he did it, it wasn't a virus. Cuz I still have 300 days subscription on my norton 360

Idk how he did it, it wasn't a virus. Cuz I still have 300 days subscription on my norton 360

Well that explains it....

Norton=Crap...

Download AVG Right the now. 

So just 7+ hours ago, someone hijacked all my items. Dw, I know how to deal with this since its the 3rd time this happened. Sadly, idk if I will get my items back since its it is the third time and on the 2nd time they said they couldn't get it back because I made the mistake to not have an anti-virus, which is kinda bull.

Anyways, I came here because I wanted to tell you guys that I may not be able to pricecheck for a week or so until I get my items back. Goodbye bp.tf! (For now)

I'm doing 5 more consecutively before I leave :D

There is your comment on Xenon's profile saying "+rep selling bp for cash" .AFAIK that guy was marked on steamrep for phising.

Ye ikr, what a a douche! And he blocked me as well!

how do you get hijacked and why would someone hijacked you ?(Honest question here) I mean is 600 bucks worth it for the hijacker ? and it look like xenon own all of your unusuals.

That's what I kept asking myself the 2 times I previously got hiajacked...

Itraded with him not so long ago. Sold my harvest moon slug for secret moon brigade and smoking bonk helm. He indeed behavded suspiciously for some reason but I did not pay much attention to that.

Not everyone gets to mess around with keys as much as you, Long218...

Archived