Weapons that need a nerf/save

Utsoob

Nerf: Tide Turner. The combination of perfect turning and regaining the charge is just too much. Take the Resistances and you are good to go, otherwise I do not see how anyone would use the other shields beside some random situational need. Hell, even the Chargin Targe is more or less nerfed (through the Axtinguisher one).

Save: Booties/Bootlegger, I guess. Plus 25 health is not worth not having an Grenade Launcher, and the turning was hardly a thing to begin with and is now useless with the Tide Turner. Apart from that, I personally still really hope that the Escape Plan gets the marked-thing removed. Being one-shot by a shotgun across the map when running to safety is not fun and utterly unnecessary. A damage penalty or a move speed penalty when having full health (similar to the effect the Equalizer has) would be more fitting.

Rate of fire is fine, remember the machine lighting gun?

I loved that nerf. It was a godsent to spies, scoots, hoovies, and soldiers everywhere.

Lol what

What was the machine lightning gun? And no the rate of fire is just like pewpewpepwpewpepwepwpepw instead of pew, pew, pew

wait what do u mean by weapons that need a save

Lol what

What was the machine lightning gun? And no the rate of fire is just like pewpewpepwpewpepwepwpepw instead of pew, pew, pew

wait what do u mean by weapons that need a save

The lighting machine gun was the Short Circuit during the first days of its major buff. Long story short it became like a low damage, but high fire speed machine gun, hence the name.

Save as in "These weapons are neat! I really want to use them more" Like the demoboots after the tide turner came out,

Archived