Weapons that need a nerf/save

Utsoob

Nerf: Sticky Launcher (inb4 the entire demo fanbase comes up and beats me with a rusty shovel). I play demo a lot, but hoely shiet its like a crutch to the demo. Grenade launchers are weapons too!

Save: Boots, any type of boots. Since the advent of the tide turner, the demo boots have become a rather poor choice for demo knighting/really anything. Perhaps Valve should give it a new attribute or something? idk.

• Administrators

Waiting for someone to mention Gunslinger

Gunslinger is fine the way it is. I don't see any problem.

Nerf: Short circuit

Save: neon + boots. They are both utterly useless. People either use them for the heck of using or to troll being a pyroshark

How would nerfing the short circuit work? They buffed the hell out of it to make sure like even one person used it, what would you change?

Flamethrowers don't deal afterburn damage while still burning a target, and deal reduced damage over time while sustained M1'ing.

How would nerfing the short circuit work? They buffed the hell out of it to make sure like even one person used it, what would you change?

the rate of fire.....

I hated the axtingusher nerf tho

the rate of fire.....

I hated the axtingusher nerf tho

Rate of fire is fine, remember the machine lighting gun?

I loved that nerf. It was a godsent to spies, scoots, hoovies, and soldiers everywhere.

Nerf: Sticky Launcher (inb4 the entire demo fanbase comes up and beats me with a rusty shovel). I play demo a lot, but hoely shiet its like a crutch to the demo. Grenade launchers are weapons too!

That's like calling for a nerf of the Rocket Launcher because "Shotguns are weapons too!" The Sticky is effectively Demo's primary weapon, and, as such, should be his strongest.

Save: neon + boots. They are both utterly useless. People either use them for the heck of using or to troll being a pyroshark

The Wrangler is much stronger and more effective the Short Circuit in nearly every circumstance.

That's like calling for a nerf of the Rocket Launcher because "Shotguns are weapons too!" The Sticky is effectively Demo's primary weapon, and, as such, should be his strongest.

The Wrangler is much stronger and more effective the Short Circuit in nearly every circumstance.

If demo's primary was sticky, we would have more sticky launchers VOLVOGITONITPEEPS. Personally, as a demo player who likes to try new combos (for fun, try scot resistance and loch for boom booms), I see stickies as a boring, yet effective method to get stuff done. Unfortunately, demo players, specifically 6s demos, use that thing like their 1 key was a thing of the past century.

Idk bout wrangler

Maybe it's just cause I main scout, but nerf gunslinger PLZ (maybe only to like 110 metal per mini, that way you have to think a little more tactically, and can't just drop one right after another) 

The minisentry should be a bit nerfed. Slower turnspeed or slower rate of fire should be fine. Not both, otherwise it'll be useless

Maybe it's just cause I main scout, but nerf gunslinger PLZ (maybe only to like 110 metal per mini, that way you have to think a little more tactically, and can't just drop one right after another) 

The minisentry should be a bit nerfed. Slower turnspeed or slower rate of fire should be fine. Not both, otherwise it'll be useless

Why can't we just nerf the metal count, like in broceans post....

Edit: Thanks for editing your post.

save : demo boots (maybe give them an increased charge duration buff like that one terrible sword has)

obliterate the fuck out of : gunslinger

save : demo boots (maybe give them an increased charge duration buff like that one terrible sword has)

obliterate the fuck out of : gunslinger

but the birdman of aberdeen needs it to become strange if you obliterate it then no one will own one

But seriously just learn to counter it lol

Demo boots give +25 health. It's fine as it is... BOOTS + STICKY FTW

Phlogistinator could use a nerf. Regaining full health when taunting is really OP.

Save: Boots, any type of boots. Since the advent of the tide turner, the demo boots have become a rather poor choice for demo knighting/really anything. Perhaps Valve should give it a new attribute or something? idk.

They already tried to nerf the sticky launcher. It was a complete disaster, and valve got annihilated with reports and bugs.

Nerf: Well... I don't really think that any weapon needs nerf. And I would be happy if minisentry hitbox would be larger.

Save: Beside boots I think that solider's buffs are pretty weak in compare to shotgun, or gunboats or even bison.

Nerf the sticky launcher like you said, it demolishes teams if you have a good demo

Save the axtinguisher!

Why are you basically invulnerable while doing the Phlog crit taunt? Take that out.

Stickybombs should do less damage in the air, and maybe only 6 out at once.

Archived