Lets all switch over to bazaar, and stop using outpost.

λngelღмander

I used bazaar once, put up a trade for my beams kabuto. Someone adds me (says I have a very nice deal for you) and offers a stormy topi. And he saw it from bazaar, so no, idiots everywhere, not just outpost.

I never said that Bazaar was free of stupid users.  Hell, we have a thread dedicated to making fun of them.  I just don't want your average "Autpost" user to start being the norm there.

I use Bazaar for all my trades, I'm not banned on Outpost, and I've gotten some decent offers for my hats, one of which (Memory Leak Human Cannonball for a Searing Mongolian + Phosphorous Brigade Helm) I might actually take. Plus I've moved quite a few items via auctions and their Buy Now bots.

Guess I must be the exception.

I'm saying he only recently got that sudden urge to switch to bazaar.

Let's just say, in his appeal he sounded very, very content with using Outpost.

Stop assuming things, you don't know shit about other peoples thoughts.

And why do you talk about peoples appeals here?

I think Sneeza's moved on from outpost, it hasn't been updated in ages and previous updates were minor fixes anyway. 

Stop assuming things, you don't know shit about other peoples thoughts.

And why do you talk about peoples appeals here?

He's not assuming, he knows this. Look at his profile, he's banned for trading with multiple scammers. The OP never even THOUGHT about ever switching to bazaar and now since he's banned, he's trash-talking outpost and praising bazaar all the sudden.

Coincidence?

Archived