Lets all switch over to bazaar, and stop using outpost.

λngelღмander

This is totally not an attempt to shift the market to a trading website I'm not banned on.

Bazaar is nicer looking, is a friendlier user interface, and doesn't give you stupid limits like eight items to each side of a trade. It is really a better trading website altogether, and it is underrecognized.

We don't have to stop using outpost, but maybe just give outpost some genuine competition. Maybe if they were on the verge of running out of business (which will never happen) they'll try to improve their website.

Currently, outpost completely ignores every good suggestion posted. They are cruel enough to allow you to post a suggestion, but they always disregard website suggestions anyway, so they obviously don't intend to improve. 

I just wasted ten minutes of my life.

EDIT: They also don't allow you to edit the trade, so in order to edit the trade you must make a new one. It's really quite backwards. The kinds of changes that need to be made would cost sneeza and his cronies A DAY OR TWO.

Currently, outpost completely ignores every good suggestion posted. 

You do realise they havent changed at all for years (since I started trading) all that has changed is the ticket system, layout and the donation system.

Only because you were banned :/

+1 too as im banned too

But if bazaar and op had the same amount of users bazaar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> outpost

sad that bazaar has so few

+1 too as im banned too

But if bazaar and op had the same amount of users bazaar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> outpost

sad that bazaar has so few

well they won't get any more users if everyone thinks in that way

This is a really bold claim, but why do I find the prime reason why people switch to bazaar because they're banned in outpost? That's what I find.

Furthermore, people say bazaar is perfect and better than outpost in every way. While bazaar has some aspects that I like, I find that bazaar.tf has its share of problems too.

I'll switch over when they give an option to disable autobump upon viewing the site. Seriously. Nothing annoys me more about Bazaar than always having my trades be bumped automatically when I view the site. Some times I only have the time to check for offers and the last thing I need is to have all my trades be bumped when Im not going to be around to respond to adds.

• Administrators

This is a really bold claim, but why do I find the prime reason why people switch to bazaar because they're banned in outpost? That's what I find.

Many banned users tend to go to Bazaar because that is the alternative. If they don't go to Bazaar when they are banned on Outpost, where else would they go to?  :ph34r:

Bazaar.tf is a great site and nice for setting up a good trade but it seems like it does not have enough people. I rarely get a trade offer or add from there.

What you're supposed to do is offer a bribe to the Outpost administrator who banned you, get that publicly posted on your Outpost profile and then decide that you like Bazaar more. You're skipping ahead a bit.

• Administrators

To elaborate this a bit furthermore, the reason why you are seeing this because Outpost bans way more people than Bazaar does, which is one of the prime reasons. Another reason is, Outpost has way more people using the site than Bazaar which in terms means, many bans and many people switching over to Bazaar. That is why it is very easy to overlook it as the prime reason.

Its not that Bazaar is filled with banned users from Outpost, just a small tiny proportion of Bazaar is people from Outpost who are currently banned there and not on Bazaar. It has tons of regular users like you, me and many others as well but not as many as Outpost.

lol imagine if someone made a trading site just for the banned ppl of outpost. Scammers trading with scammers. All the red text would be amazing.

Please, fucking no.

As much as I like Bazaar, I don't want 4,000 more people flooding over and shitting the site up.  People constantly complain about Autpost users, yet now you want those users to convert to it?  Everyone intelligent enough to use both already has gone to bazaar.  

what are you trying to say

I'm saying he only recently got that sudden urge to switch to bazaar.

Let's just say, in his appeal he sounded very, very content with using Outpost.

I'm saying he only recently got that sudden urge to switch to bazaar.

Let's just say, in his appeal he sounded very, very content with using Outpost.

He's content with being able to trade with more people, not just because it's Outpost.  

tbh Outpost looks very, very bland and ugly, although it is simple to use and has more people.  

Assuming we're going by content, Outpost is very basic compared to Bazaar, which gives other alternative things to do.  I use bazaar mostly for its forum more than its trading.

I use bazaar all the time. Constantly putting stuff in the buy now bots. Works great. I should do some quickbuys there

Please, fucking no.

As much as I like Bazaar, I don't want 4,000 more people flooding over and shitting the site up.  People constantly complain about Autpost users, yet now you want those users to convert to it?  Everyone intelligent enough to use both already has gone to bazaar.  

I used bazaar once, put up a trade for my beams kabuto. Someone adds me (says I have a very nice deal for you) and offers a stormy topi. And he saw it from bazaar, so no, idiots everywhere, not just outpost.

You just don't get any offers on Bazaar I find.  I put up my beams rack and vivid stash combo because I was sure it would at least get some offers, even on Bazaar.  Result?  One offer: 

"$40 on SCM?"

Archived