Jakey-Boo

If you haven't watched the anime yet, you probably shouldn't. Rushes the story, would ruin all the playthroughs on the game, little character development (it's only 4 episodes) and it's very, very gory.... like gouging peoples eyes out and disembowelment.

It's pretty fucking hot

It's pretty fucking hot

If you haven't watched the anime yet, you probably shouldn't. Rushes the story, would ruin all the playthroughs on the game, little character development (it's only 4 episodes) and it's very, very gory.... like gouging peoples eyes out and disembowelment.

There are people who actually fap to that.

There are people who actually fap to that.

And I thought people having sex in animal costumes was creepy enough.

No offense to anyone though. :c

watching other people play because it's better than when actually YOU play....

oh well

i played corpse party on my PSP

i like story based RPGs without actual RPG stuff.

And you know the story is a bit awkward,when one of the wrong ends is that one of your characters ends up eating scissors and dying,because she couldn't save her friend from being hanged.

the good end in that patricular chapter was just seeing how your (lesbian) friend dies by hanging 

Markiplier > PewDiePie

pewdiepie use to be good, his jokes has gotten stale and not as funny as before. If u looked at his montages he had pretty funny moments in the past.

Now he is not good, but not bad either. But i myself rarely watch him cuz i got bored :P

Inb4 y u defenin pewdiepie, u fegget

the good end in that patricular chapter was just seeing how your (lesbian) friend dies by hanging 

Seiko ;-;

Archived