Jakey-Boo

So I was browsing the youtubes at like 11 PM last night, and I came across a playthrough of a game called Corpse Party,

The playthrough was done by PewDiePie and I really enjoy it, unfortunately at the time of this post its now 2:30 AM and I still haven't finished it. Of course thats not a problem, I plan to finish watching his playthrough, then go watch some other random shit.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone has ever played it/read the manga/watched the anime  :)

(inb4 PewDiePie haters)

I dont watch him very often

its been about 4 months tbh but once i saw that title...

He's pretty much about making inappropriate jokes that are dull and boring when you've heard them for the 100th time.

Gah, all these *fake* flamewars are getting off topic lol

Alright then. I'll get on-topic.

There are actually 2 versions of Corpse Party. Markiplier is/was playing the older one while PewDiePie is playing the newer one.

Alright then. I'll get on-topic.

There are actually 2 versions of Corpse Party. Markiplier is/was playing the older one while PewDiePie is playing the newer one.

Oh cool, if I still got time/cant sleep I'll check his out

You should watch the playthrough done by Cryaotic. It's fantastic.

Oh cool, if I still got time/cant sleep I'll check his out

If you haven't watched the anime yet, you probably shouldn't. Rushes the story, would ruin all the playthroughs on the game, little character development (it's only 4 episodes) and it's very, very gory.... like gouging peoples eyes out and disembowelment.

If you haven't watched the anime yet, you probably shouldn't. Rushes the story, would ruin all the playthroughs on the game, little character development (it's only 4 episodes) and it's very, very gory.... like gouging peoples eyes out and disembowelment.

Sounds like wonderful nightmare fuel.

Sounds like wonderful nightmare fuel.

Then I shall watch them in 2 days time, 2 days because I have to sleep tonight and then I can stay up again the next day 

Then I shall watch them in 2 days time, 2 days because I have to sleep tonight and then I can stay up again the next day 

InB4Over9000TripsToTheBathroom

This thread has officially reached The Great Below status...

Never really been there... Should I be scared?

Never really been there... Should I be scared?

It's the section of the forums where threads tend to have little to no content or are just a jumble of off-topic posts.

I started out there but crawled my way into other forum sections.

Archived