Perks of using Apple products as opposed to windows products?(laptops and OS wise)

The Radiated Banana

I know these are close to nothing but quickly in my head.

1. Heard its more useful for hacking?

2. Apps that come with the mac book

3. Design

4. User friendly?

I use a mac, lol. Are there any other benefits to using a mac? I need to be able to at least have some kind of arguement against my friends

No viruses

Thats a lie. I read smwhere that hackers or someone put a virus in rather quickly, cant remember what product, who did it, how long it took lol, but it was like 15 mins or smthin.

computer wise It just preference, Ive had a mac and a computer and gaming/moding is shit tons easier on pc but mac design looks cooler

Thats a lie. I read smwhere that hackers or someone put a virus in rather quickly, cant remember what product, who did it, how long it took lol, but it was like 15 mins or smthin.

Getting a virus on a mac is very, very I mean very low. 

No advantage whatsoever. 

If you're relatively smart about keeping your computer clean, viruses don't matter either way.

UI is pure preference, but I honestly prefer the windows 7 layout, win 8 just looks awful to me.

You'll have a wider selection of games with windows over iOS also.

If you're a fan of solid color and sleek design, and are willing to shell out more money and cut on what I mentioned above, feel free to.

I happen to prefer OSX to windows.....In all honesty I can't really explain why I prefer it...at least not without thinking about it for a bit, I just do. 

Also, apple has much higher quality control than other companies and their customer service is much easier to deal with. As such, I will only ever buy apple laptops (assuming Dell/hp/lenovo/etc... don't change). 

I use my laptop for pretty much everything except gaming, and my windows desktop for gaming. 

No viruses

Getting a virus on a mac is very, very I mean very low. 

They're less prone to viruses due to the fact that anyone who writes a virus wants to target a large group of people/corporations/banks/etc... Windows accounts for a much larger percentage of computers, especially in businesses. As such, a windows virus can be much more profitable. 

Also, apple has much higher quality control than other companies and their customer service is much easier to deal with. As such, I will only ever buy apple laptops (assuming Dell/hp/lenovo/etc... don't change). 

That's true, even at an IT jobs and if there are macs. If you can't fix it you just call apple and they will do it for you. Customer service is great with apple. 

Last time I checked, that android is for android not windows.So I dont see the irony. 

ye, i dun goofed.  for the longest time I thought android/windows had business agreements or some shit.

I know these are close to nothing but quickly in my head.

1. Heard its more useful for hacking?

2. Apps that come with the mac book

3. Design

4. User friendly?

I use a mac, lol. Are there any other benefits to using a mac? I need to be able to at least have some kind of arguement against my friends

1. Wat. If you want to L33t h4ck use backtrack linux.

2. They call them apps. We call them downloads. 

3. Get a designer laptop if you want one that looks pretty.

4. Won't argue there.

Macs are better at things like photoshop in a normal laptop - My gaming laptop can handle it but not everyone has one.

PCs are better at most everything else.

Also the No Viruses thing is a myth.

There are plenty of viruses for mac, but you need to be really dumb to actually get them.

They are not the adware / common crap you get. It is things like Blackshades and Blackhole RATs that get on macs.

I compare macs to consoles and PCs to PCs.

Want it to just work and ask no questions? - Go Console/Mac  Because you can't mess with a mac without breaking something and then the warrenty.

Want to make something beastly for cheap + you can customize it? PC. Because PC.

It was a competition. They used a pre-coded virus and it fucked up the whole system within a timespan of 8.7 seconds

*geek*

It was a competition. They used a pre-coded virus and it fucked up the whole system within a timespan of 8.7 seconds

*geek*

15 mins is pretty close to 8.7 seconds. huehueueue

geek

15 mins is pretty close to 8.7 seconds. huehueueue

huehuehueeueheuheuheuheuheueheuhueheehuheuheuheuheuhee

geek

inserted my post inside the quote.. woops

Linux is horrid *linux can be good on rare occasions on subjective types of linux

Macs are better for graphic design, 

Windows are better for vidjas

shddup brother.

do you even linux?

on topic, theres no perks on using OSX over windows.

windows is way better. Apple sucks cock

• Administrators

They're less prone to viruses due to the fact that anyone who writes a virus wants to target a large group of people/corporations/banks/etc... Windows accounts for a much larger percentage of computers, especially in businesses. As such, a windows virus can be much more profitable. 

This is very true indeed. :P

Archived