HELP ACCOUNT HIJACKED

Hugh Jazz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure you were hijacked because they really didn't take much, like you might have traded for an unusual and then Steam revoked because some scammer owned it or some shit

...also I'm not sure if this works or not, but have you checked your steam inventory history to see who now owns the items?

They took all my festives, and the histories haven't appeared on bp.tf. About the last part, you need to be logged in to see your inventory history.

Aren't you #1 suggestion contributor?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. No doubt he's gonna try and "sell me his backpack for cheap".

Someone with experience please make a guide on how to deal with this kind of situations.

Good luck. I've seen those spammers in my trades too, always read the full links before opening them.

Whenever you are entering suspicious sites which requires you to enter your login information, enter your fake username and password and see if it accepts your input :)

Or, what I personally prefer, go to the real Site yourself. Login, and then click the link. If you're still logged in, it's real. (should be a backup AFTER you already checked the link)

So those hijackers were able to bypass Steamguard? O_o

He probably entered the code on the site. Or maybe his email pw is the same as his steam pw.

Someone with experience please make a guide on how to deal with this kind of situations.

Good luck. I've seen those spammers in my trades too, always read the full links before opening them.

Where do you want me to put this? I got hijacked, lost 30 buds worth of stuff and got every last penny back. I can make a guide for this for this website (even though other guides are floating around). I have my steam support thread intact and can give details about how I went about the process.

Where do you want me to put this? I got hijacked, lost 30 buds worth of stuff and got every last penny back. I can make a guide for this for this website (even though other guides are floating around). I have my steam support thread intact and can give details about how I went about the process.

I'm guessing under TF2 Related, Chief can pin it so all can see.

I'm guessing under TF2 Related, Chief can pin it so all can see.

HELp

Yeah this should be good.

Done, done, and done. Posted under TF2 discussions.

Just a question

If you click on the link

then do not log in

do they magically know your info?

I do not believe so. They use keylogger to track that. So if you dont type anything, they shouldn't be able to.

Archived