Most embarrassing moment(s)

Karam

So ,, what is the most embarrassing situation you have been in ?

My one was ,, i was driving my friends car (no i don't have a license) ,, so there was this turn and i just bumped the car into a light bulb in the street ,, there were some cops and they came ,, they were like "where are your license" i was like uhhm i don't have any ,, luckily tho my friend got his license and told them i was his brother and we was just training me to get my license .. so yeah :D

Leave yours below :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to France with my parents and we were walking down the street. There was a massive pile of dog shit and I fell face-first into it. Beat this

I was fapping and my friend walked in and he wanted in.

That's when you make eye contact until you finish. Establish dominance. 

why do you always double comma like this ,,?

And 'Where is your license'  :wub:

i just like mashing the keyboard ,, and i am getting my license after like 2 weeks :3

I once walked into my girlfriends room, or what I thought was anyway, and grabbed, and shouted Hey baby! It was her younger sister... who screamed so loud, I still can't hear properly. As you may be able to tell, we don't date anymore... 

I was sharpening my pencil in class with those manual pencil sharpenersZ1JjK0X.jpgthese things, I would often sharpen my pencil when I had to fart to drain out any flatulence noises. One day I decided I had to fart, it didn't feel like a big one, I was in the middle of sharpening my pencil, pushing this fart out, thinking it was going to be  little one, but when it came out, it was probably the loudest fart I ever did fart. 

Well the most embarrassing thing I can think of is when the ground was all icy at school and you guessed it... I slipped over.

Well the most embarrassing thing I can think of is when the ground was all icy at school and you guessed it... I slipped over.

I thought you were going to take it a different unexpected route. 

That's it...??

I laughed so hard when this guy made a joke that I farted and it was during the middle of a test.

My friend once fell and grabbed a girl's breast while he fell and he blamed it on me

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, June 4, 2014 - rude behavior
Hidden by cleverpun, June 4, 2014 - rude behavior

when i fucking joined this faggot thread fuck you

I tried to present a project for my medical class, on ADHD, and I for whatever reason couldn't stop laughing, so I was up there for a good minute trying to gain my composure, and I think the class thought I was crying... Oh god, the pain... 

i cri evry tiem

I tripped and almost pulled some girl's pants down trying to get a hold of something

She thought I was trying to pull her pants down

I tripped and almost pulled some girl's pants down trying to get a hold of something

She thought I was trying to pull her pants down

Oh you naughty boi

Archived