Making Post-Processed SFM Posters! (wow much free)

seenee

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEAM: Red

CLASS: Demoman

POSE: Super Swag Pose

MAP: Hong Kong King Kang (idk never played it lel)

COSMETIC: Razor Cut, Bruisers Bandana and Sangu Sleeves. 

If you can make the Razor Cut Black much appreciated.

Donation? ill probably give you a craft hat or 2 when it's done

And you skipped mine

guys pls

i have a life to also play games

im not skipping im choosing the first i'll do

Just wondering if you skipped mine or not. Just wanted you to acknowledge the presence of my request to make sure.

CLASS: Pyro

POSE: Shred Alert Taunt

MAP: ctf_2fort

COSMETICS: Bill's Hat painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge, Apparition's Aspect, and a Cute Suit

I will tip you in crates :3

Bump .-.

Man, first let me just say your stuff is absolutely incredible! Here's my concept if you're able to make something with it (I'd be so grateul!):

So wanna go for a winter/Christmas style render of my Blu spy (cosmetic/weapon details below). Hoping to capture the dread of a Santa assassin bringing only the gift of death to those on his naughty list this holiday. So I'm thinking something standing with knife out (knife style detailed below) with a calm but intimidating look of death in his eyes (if you're able to do that). For map I'm thinking something with snow/snowy trees (maybe even a little snow falling if that's possible) and perhaps something Christmas-related to seal in the Santa comparison.

===============

Single Class: Yes!

TEAM: Blu

CLASS: Spy

POSE: Standing, knife out; intense pose; ready for the kill; look of "it seems you're on my naughty list this year...time to die." :D

MAP: Winter/Christmas map (whichever looks the best to you and your artistic eye); something that feels like Christmas and is able to make the black cosmetics stand out; maybe a little snow falling too if SFM can do that.

COSMETICS: B.M.O.C. (BLACK-painted), Doublecross-Comm (BLACK-painted), Dead of Night (BLACK-painted), Australium Knife (lookin' beautiful), Dead ringer out (optional if it looks good with pose); if you're able to capture the beautiful look of the Australium gold that would be amazing.

So yeah, thank you so much for reading and hope you with your amazing artistic skill can make my dream a reality.Always love the second filtered image you include with your finished renders. Always looks top-notch. Have no problem donating to you! Keep up the great work and hope to talk soon. :D

(btw, 2 of my favorites are the Scout with the Voodoo Juju, and the smoking spy with the Noh Mercy; renders and photoshop'd versions look amazing!)

TEAM: RED

CLASS: Sniper

POSE: Smiling to the camera

MAP: pl_upward

COSMETICS: Miami Nights Professional's Panama, Poacher's Safari Jacket and Summer Shades (Painted Team Spirit if ya can)

hallo, want a poster of mah own nao

CLASSES: medic, scout

POSE: whatever u think is best 

MAP: whatever u think is best

COSMETICS OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS:

scout: sulphurous fed fightin' fedora (orange), flapjack (orange), duffel bag (orange), baby face's blaster

medic: sulphurous das maddendoktor, fashionable megalomaniac, quadrangler, quick-fix (with the bp part ofc, search proto for both of em)

no rush, dont rly care when u do this :P

will donate if i think its amazing

CLASSES: 2 Pyro and 1 Demoman

POSE: LEPAK

MAP: Any map is ok

Pyro1: Pink Hearts Combustible Kabuto, Pink Max Head, Pink Sengoku Scorcher (Zatochi at the back)

Pyro2: Aces High Head Warmer, TS Max Head, Apparition Aspect 

Demoo: MN Voodoo Juju, Seeing Double, Whiskey Bib (Lepak drinking scots)

are you still doing these? if yes then can i ask for mine to be done soon cause its been there for really sometime already like 1 month or something 

TEAM:Blue

CLASS:Soldier

Pose:Fresh brewed victory in front of train 

MAP:Well in front of train

COSMETICS:Burning Flames Team Captain,Earbuds and The All-Father

Hey!

CLASSES: EVERY!

POSE:Engi and demo at dominant position, with crossed arms, looking overall badass. Everybody else as you wish

MAP:TDM_HARVEST!!! (roof)

Engi: Peacenik's Ponytail, macho mann, tools of trade

Demo: Tartan Tyrolean, gaelic Garb, Merc's muffler

Hoovy: Borsh belt, TC, siberian sociophate,

Meics: Das Gutenkutteharen, Das Fantzipantzen (brown), nine pipe problem

Solider: Gound Control (brown), antractic parka

Scout: Greased Lightining, Macho mann, fast learner

Pyro: Winter Wonderland Wrap, Combustible Kabuto, Sengoku Scorcher

Spy: Dashin' hashashin, Double-Cross Comm, Cut Throat Concierge

Thanks in advance!

Archived