Making Post-Processed SFM Posters! (wow much free)

seenee

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from that reddit post you did. You did a great job at what I asked, and you said you would give me the green screen version. Mind if you give it to me soon? It's my birthday today! :D

• 2 weeks later...

TEAM: Red

CLASS: 2 Snipers

POSE: - Back to back

- Sniper rifle in hand (pointing outwards)

- Blurred action in the backround (sorry if that is to vague)

MAP: Badwater (high ground -roof on 2nd cap point)

COSMETICS: Sniper 1: Circling Hearts U. Panama, Villains Veil (Hired gun style, a distinctive lack of hue paint), graybanns a distinctive lack of hue paint (a distinctive lack of hue paint)

Sniper 2: Smoking U. Panama, Villains Veil (Smooth assassin style,a distinctive lack of hue paint), Mercs Muffler (a distinctive lack of hue paint)

Thank you in advance! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Goddamn, that lighting on your posters is fantastic, probably one of if not the best I've seen from a SFMer. Just a question though, how do you do it?

Also, I donated a ref, because you deserve it.

Anyways, I have a request to make:

Team / Multiple Class Poster

No. Of Players: 2

Team: RED & BLU

Class: Soldier (RED) & Demoman (BLU)

Pose: Rock, Paper, Scissors Taunt. Soldier on the left, Demoman on the right.

Map: Your choice

Cosmetics:

• Soldier: Unusual Jumper's Jeepcap (Effect: Haunted Ghosts), Antarctic Parka (Paint: Zepheniah's Greed), Coldfront Curbstompers (Paint: Zepheniah's Greed).
  • Demoman: Unusual Tartan Tyrolean (Effect: Miami Nights), Mann of the Seven Sees, King of Scotland Cape.

Good luck!

first time with some extreme photoshopping-- going back to loadout posters, >soon tm

UnCenTa.jpgcOstE1a.jpgI swear, the blue/red jacket wouldn't even be noticeable if I didn't tell you about it. Now that you're reading this, you check the poster again to see, if you haven't seen it yet.

also (cinematic)

first time with some extreme photoshopping-- going back to loadout posters, >soon tm

UnCenTa.jpgcOstE1a.jpgI swear, the blue/red jacket wouldn't even be noticeable if I didn't tell you about it. Now that you're reading this, you check the poster again to see, if you haven't seen it yet.

also (cinematic)

2muchshotophop

Class: Scout

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Tossle (After Eight) (Oldest School), Fast Learner(After Eight) (Winter Style), Essential accessories (After Eight)

Map: Whatever you want

Pose: any you want. 

Class Medic
Team Red
Cosmetic 1 Nunhood (black)
Cosmetic 2 Ruffled beard 
Cosmetic 3 Heat of winter (black)
Weapon festive ubersaw + festive medigun
Map manor (not in the house)
Action if any the killing taunt (I think it's uber saw) the part where the saw is pulled back. With the medi on strapped to his back (muzzle showing to the left of the medics head while the other near his right foot (like this but not pyro and powerjjack lol http://i.imgur.com/zK2ODmu.png). Hot rod on medi and uber saw please.

Unusual Effects/Paints circling peace

Cheers Seenee!

Archived