Have You Ever Sharked Someone?

Bellsproot

Lets just say... sometimes someone makes an insane offer for a strange shotgun(*cough*unusual*cough*)? o.o

Traded 15 buds in unusuals for a demonflame bonk boy from the unboxer during halloween, neither of us or anyone for that fact knew its real value

sold it the next day for 27 pure

also a guy said he was buying csgo for a v bills in pink tacos, went and bought a copy for 3 keys then sold it to him for the v bills

Sold a terror-watt rimmed rain catcher for a sulphurous flipped trilby. Guy thought it was more than killa watt which was 5 buds back then. Dun ben pls. O wait, I'm already banned -_-

Traded 15 buds in unusuals for a demonflame bonk boy from the unboxer during halloween, neither of us or anyone for that fact knew its real value

sold it the next day for 27 pure

not a shark imo, whoever paid 27 pure was just probably some collector/idiot

Sold a terror-watt rimmed rain catcher for a sulphurous flipped trilby. Guy thought it was more than killa watt which was 5 buds back then. Dun ben pls. O wait, I'm already banned  -_-

how come you're still banned on op yet you're not tradebanned anymore?

I haven't (feel free to look into my items' histories) but enjoy researching the latest sharks/scams/tricks. A few days ago I came across this video.

I once bought a Strange Killstreak Shortstop for 1 ref when it had the parts, SNipers Killed and Dominations.... I thought it was just a normal shortstop...

not sure if "sharking" but i bought a sticky bomb launcher for .15 on the SCM, had the parts dominations, soldiers killed, and kills while explosive jumping 

I had so many chances of Sharking over the time.

The past week got like 3, but, nah...I always end up adding items,so, I can get a little bit of profit(If I accept), and I feel well.(Yeah, been offered more than 1 bud profits, but always put sweets on the trade to make it like 3-5 keys profit for me, or things like that, I got scammed, also got sharked some times when I was a noob, and I dont really want nobody to feel that xD)

So, really, I think the only ''sharked'' I made was when I started trading, I didnt know exact price of things...and got like some 2 times the item profit(Normally were just hats or cheap stranges), but, well, Idk if that counts as sharking as I also didnt know about prices.

So, really, I think the only ''sharked'' I made was when I started trading, I didnt know exact price of things...and got like some 2 times the item profit(Normally were just hats or cheap stranges), but, well, Idk if that counts as sharking as I also didnt know about prices.

not sharking as no one was manipulated into making said trades

I've made some good deals (e.g. bought a scattergun killstreak kit prior to crate #83 for 4 ref and sold it for 3 keys) but only when the seller was advertising.  I've never manipulated anyone into a bad trade, but then again, I never spend any time on trade servers. 

not a shark imo, whoever paid 27 pure was just probably some collector/idiot

how come you're still banned on op yet you're not tradebanned anymore?

Admins are lazy. Erhem BSOD

Bought a hat for a wep...

Guy traded me in a payload server looking for a phlog. I put a phlog in the window and he puts in a spectre's spectacles (worth 1.66 at the time). We confirm and trade. Both of us were happy

Not exactly sharking" but on my quick buying trades they offered and i accepted

18 keys for a Gfetti whoopee and i resold it off for 27 keys in like 2 days

Sold a Gifted and duped GE slouch for a Fetti anger + bills and sweets

Once I sold some spy misc for 1 key, I had no idea what its worth was so I just told the guy to keep going up. I was a noob I later checked the value and I was shocked to see the deal I got. It was only worth like 1.33 ref. I kinda felt bad.

Archived