Minor Annoyances

Curly Brace

People on trade servers who just say "Selling stuff trade me!" And then you ask them what stuff, and they say, "just trade me!" And then you trade them out of curiosity and they just have things that you could get anywhere else for cheaper and faster. And then you cancel the trade and they get mad at you. I speak from experience.

I'm sorry... I meant that it's a disappointment  when they trade you for something like that and they could of just answered your question of what the stuff is. I wasn't saying I don't like uncraftable things (I have some myself) I was just giving an example.

This seems to irk me.

Other guy: "hi your invis watch pls"

*puts up 3 keys and 7.44*

Me: "8 ref or get a key."

Other guy: "bro key is 7.44"

Then I tell them "Go get a key for 7.44 then, I'd like to see you try :)"

- people who add you trying to pay bp.tf prices when you had a clear price already and then call you a scammer for not selling at bp.tf prices

people who add you to buy an unusual, and then start by dumping their entire backpack into the trade window.

unique weapons, haunted items, uncraftable junk.

and crates.

CRATES.

I really hate it when people add me, and ask if I take offers for a certain item I'm selling. Then I ask them what their offer is, and they just send me a trade request, which pisses the hell out of me because I want them to first tell me what their offer is.

Am I the only one who hates this? 

I put this in another thread like this, but here:

People who swear they don't use bp.tf for prices (on anything), yet somehow all their stuff is worth more than the suggested price and anyone else's stuff is worth less.

• Administrators

ppl who have firm prices in pure for their unusual

You forgot to mention...Yet some haggle and negotiate their prices even they say "price is firm"

Also, yeah...Those are one of the damn fools.

You forgot to mention...Yet some haggle and negotiate their prices even they say "price is firm"

Also, yeah...Those are one of the damn fools.

then they end up trading their unusual away for another unusual without mentioning it happened to hide the shame

Archived