Minor Annoyances

Curly Brace

Mostly things that can't go in the Stupid People General on Bazaar, but still bug you.

People who : 

• Tell you your own prices during the trade
  • Constantly say "plz" to accept their item
  • Add weapon after weapon and ready the trade
  • Tell you to wait when you respond immediately
  • Send trade requests before introductions
  • Constantly tell you to hurry up on their shitty offer.

If I missed anything, post below.

I don't know why but

• people who say enjoy when you sell an item for metal
  • they add me, forget why they added me, i'm in game, and ask me for my outpost link. I say i'm user 60629 or it's linked on my steam page, no response 

When you say you declined (as an example) "3 pure on my hat twice."
"Okay, I can do 1 bud and 5 keys." 

FFS.

You're selling an item above bp.tf price in the description, then in trade they say they'll buy it for bp.tf price

You immediately accept someone's friend request and they go offline

They add you and say they'll buy the item, then they put up items in the trade

People who add you and couldn't be more specific about what they're saying, i.e. "my unusual for your unusual"

People who add you to tell you they sent a trade offer

When you hide someone's offer on outpost, they still add you

You're selling an item above bp.tf price in the description, then in trade they say they'll buy it for bp.tf price

You immediately accept someone's friend request and they go offline

They add you and say they'll buy the item, then they put up items in the trade

People who add you and couldn't be more specific about what they're saying, i.e. "my unusual for your unusual"

People who add you to tell you they sent a trade offer

When you hide someone's offer on outpost, they still add you

When you offer on somebodys item and they ask you to offer your pure for it.

People who, after asking you to add a certain amount to your offer in pure, still reject after you qs your stuff to get up to that amount of pure

When someone has a b/o and their notes say,"If offering in unusuals please have overpay", and when you offer an unusual thats under their b/o, because a B/O is only a desired price, they scream," IF YOU DON'T READ MY NOTES FUCK OFF".

Also people who offer, for example, a key plus a burning ke, but when you add them they are offline, and when you finally talk to them they're like,"Oh sorry. I can't do that deal anymore"

People who make up retarted themes, people who put " :) " after their offers, people who add you saying they will buy your stuff but end up putting collectors, KS items, stranges, and people who say "my dream hat, will take alot to buy it"

People who try to offer me .33 for my Sharp Dresser saying its the "best price"

People who make extremely long hard to read notes and expect you to read every last word of it then yell at you for not reading it after you offer after just reading it.

People who make troll offers...

People who offer than immediately retract.

People who offer half the value of the majority of your other offers.

People who offer their items for more than you are buying them for.

People who send you trade offers of items you aren't even selling.

People who offer your price in a bunch of painted items, killstreaks, crappy vintages, and weapons.

People who feel the need to praise your items without even offering, or being able to afford it.

People who quote bp.tf price when your b/o is a bit above it.

People who offer items they never even have, or can even afford.

People completely ignore your very easy grade school level notes with only a few words in it despite it being highly emphasized. EMPHASIZED!

People who have more than enough to pay for your already quicksell item who offer lower in unusuals, or offer half of it in pure.

People who offer their summer effects calling it an "upgrade" when there is 3x of them on the market with b/o's lower than your c/o.

People who post on your trade saying that they can find a better deal elsewhere and you don't even know who they are.

People who ask how you got your item because they're too lazy to research it on the internet they clearly have.

People who offer their bp when it's basically worthless.

People who block you and/or cuss you out because you offer a teeny bit less than their b/o.

People who bookmark your trade only to forget about it an hour later.

People who only sell items for extreme overpay and won't consider anything else.

People who "quicksell" their items for the average b/o.

People who offer their items and then say they're selling for [listed amount] on the Community Market so they're "overpaying"

People who add you to offer low on your items then tell you to fuck off for ripping them off when you reject their offer.

People who add you to sell an item to you that you were buying 2 months ago.

People who add you to buy an item you sold 2 months ago.

People who offer items and say "They were [listed amount] 2 months ago and they will rise again!"

People who claim your items are duped without any proof at all due to a person having their name more than once in the history.

People who claim your items are duped because you have more than one of the same item even though they have different levels and histories.

People who expect you to pay more for their items because it's "odd-leveled" or "collector leveled"

People who tell you to add them on your trade and they offer you shit, or don't have anything in their backpack.

People who say their item is a quicksale because it is 1 bud lower than everybody's buyout.

People who say their item is worth [said amount] because that's everybody's buyout.

People who say "selling =/= sold" when you provide sellers under the current range when lowering the price of an item

I would have to say the people annoy me are the people who you get 3-4 kills on in a row and then when they kill you once they taunt and/or cuss at you

I hate people when they say "Ok" every time you make a sentence time. You don't know if they are annoyed, fine , pissed off, butt hurt, confused, angry,  or even happy.

It's the most emotionless thing to say in chat too confuse people.

People who say, who wants to trade, accept my trade, like my hat, and bring in their hoard of weapons.

I hate people when they say "Ok" every time you make a sentence time. You don't know if they are annoyed, fine , pissed off, butt hurt, confused, angry,  or even happy.

It's the most emotionless thing to say in chat too confuse people.

Ok

People who add you, say nothing when you greet them and just immediately send a trade.  And then eventually say 'i found you on backpack.tf'

Archived