Should I feel bad or happy now?:c

Scoutisaspyable 1150+ Subs

If you're happy then don't worry. He'd definitely be happy (profit/value-wise, he got the better end).

To be honest the conq is better than the dp noir, no one would pay that much for dp

To be honest it depends on the payers opinion.I prefer the Noir.And I said above why :)

To be honest it depends on the payers opinion.I prefer the Noir.And I said above why :)

I suppose if you think about it that way, however the conq is first gen and for a very popular class, however the spy is 3rd gen, and a crappy effect so I doubt it will get half the offers the conq will but whatever its your opinion

I suppose if you think about it that way, however the conq is first gen and for a very popular class, however the spy is 3rd gen, and a crappy effect so I doubt it will get half the offers the conq will but whatever its your opinion

Again...The Spy Hat has a personal value for me.And its a pain to sell the Conquistador.Thats why it got voted down.Im not gonna sell the Noir, it stays where it is.Can we stop discussing now?:)

Archived