Should I feel bad or happy now?:c

Scoutisaspyable 1150+ Subs

It started that I offered my Conquistadore with Circling Hearts on a Dead Presidents Detective Noir (~3 Buds) a Guy through Steam, after I added him.We talked about the Sweets I would have to add (Strange Killstreak Shotgun and Allfather) and everything was ok.But I couldnt trade with him since Steam was buggy again.

At that time my Conquistadore was around ~3.2

It took ~2 Hours before we were able to trade and in that time the Conquistadore went down to ~2.3 Buds.

But noone of us noticed that.

Should I feel bad now, because he lost alot (I´m really sensitive)

or

Should I feel happy now, because I made Profit without knowing it?

Help me D:

You should have no feels. He should have done research on the hat and realized it probably wasn't worth 3.2. The same applies to you: I already had a bad feeling once you mentioned Dead Presidents. Chances are I bet that hat isn't worth 3 either

You should have no feels. He should have done research on the hat and realized it probably wasn't worth 3.2. The same applies to you: I already had a bad feeling once you mentioned Dead Presidents. Chances are I bet that hat isn't worth 3 either

The Noir has more a personal value for me, since its like Walter Whites hat.Its only themed for a Breaking Bad Fan.And I love "Breaking Bad".So I dont care if its going to sink.But my Question was more like:"Should I feel bad for him?" :D (Yes, I said "I made Profit", but thats a fact and not the reason  why i wanted this hat^^)

I am the one who knocks.

The Noir has more a personal value for me, since its like Walter Whites hat.Its only themed for a Breaking Bad Fan.And I love "Breaking Bad".So I dont care if its going to sink.But my Question was more like:"Should I feel bad for him?" :D (Yes, I said "I made Profit", but thats a fact and not the reason  why i wanted this hat^^)

I am the one who knocks.

Noir doesn't looks like the Walter's Hat. That would be the Buckaroo's i guess, still an ugly hat tho

Noir doesn't looks like the Walter's Hat. That would be the Buckaroo's i guess, still an ugly hat tho

Nah.If I paint the Noir black it looks like Walters one.See?Thats definitly not a Buckaroo :DWalterWhite.jpg

in your place I'd feel bad for trading a first gen for a crappy new effect

but if you're content with your trade then you should be alright

also, bptf is not the bible, and the noir is most likely not even near 2.5

I wouldn't pay 1 for the noir, shit hat + effect and a lame theme and Walters doesn't have a Noir. You should feel really bad for yourself, conquistador is a better hat with a way better effect. And of course the love for foreign conquerors makes it about as themed as the noir

I wouldn't pay 1 for the noir, shit hat + effect and a lame theme and Walters doesn't have a Noir. You should feel really bad for yourself, conquistador is a better hat with a way better effect. And of course the love for foreign conquerors makes it about as themed as the noir

You really deserve the Titel "Dumbass" :D

Right back at you baby

Thanks.My Mother says im special.Thats why my Dad left me when i was 7 :(

Thanks.My Mother says im special.Thats because my Dad touched me when i was 7 :(

Ok you won.As always I guess .______.

You should really deserve the title "i just lost profit"

And if i lost profit, huh?TF2 is not only trading.Also as I said I love the Hat.Otherwise i never had traded my Conquistadore for it. :P

I find it funny how people would say stuff like "I would not pay a bud for that" when in reality,if they got offered it,they would.

> "Titel"

> Calls someone else a dumbass.

Sorry, I´m German -.- I thought "Titel" is alright.Sorry if I was wrong.

And if i lost profit, huh?TF2 is not only trading.Also as I said I love the Hat.Otherwise i never had traded my Conquistadore for it. :P

If you like the hat, that's all that matters.  Until you try to sell at least ;)

FFS, I wish more people would do this.  Research your hats!  Don't just blindly follow what the price guide says!  If more people would take the time to properly do this, then the price guide would actually be more accurate as a result anyway.  Plus you wouldn't be making blind trades like this while being under the false impression that you are somehow making an informed decision.  Experienced traders prey on lazy idiots who only follow backpack prices.  You are only hurting yourself by not researching hats on your own.

Archived