Class Tiers

DiamondHavoc.

In hat and unusual trading you hear classes being in different tiers like

'Soldier is a god-tier class'

'Heavy is a low-tier class'

What do you think the classes go in tier? I think:

1st: Soldier - Great weaponry, played alot and holds some of the best hats in the game. Great for MvM.

2nd: Sniper - Played aLOT, they'll always be about 3 on your team. Popular and shows off your skills.

3rd: Spy - Who doesn't want to go invisible? 1 hit kills in the back and it's fun to show your stealth.

4th: Scout - You can't run like that with any other class. Holds some good hats and fast-paced combat.

Joint 5th: Pyro - OP weaponry and somewhat a bit boring. You can still have fun lighting up a scout's ass.

Joint 5th: Demoman - All you can do is pop out your bombs and lead enemies into traps with your stickies. Although fun in MvM.

6th: Engineer - Sit on your sentry and defend it. Watch the kills rack up and the rage go on. Not alot to do but it's okay.

7th: Medic - Hop around healing your teammates. The combat isn't that fun, just hide behind someone's back. Can be fun if you know what you're doing.

8th: Heavy - Noob W+M1 class. Very slow, boring weapons and absolute crap range of hats. Having lots of fun EEZ NOT POSSEBLE!

That's just my verdict, how does it go for you guys?

1. Demo - My favorite. Stickies are beast and Grenade launcher is devastating 

2. Heavy - I just have fun destroying people.

3. Scout - Fast, Agile, Annoying and you can go toe-to-toe with anyone (Except for engi's sentry)

4. Spy - One of the most intense and fun classes there are. Ever had the experience of going pass undetected with a team of pyros that are spy checking? 

5. Soldier - Rocket jump + Market??? Awesomeness.

6. Pyro - MHHMHMHMM?!?!? 

7. Sniper - I'm actually good at sniper, but I'd rather play another class. Sniper is too idle for me.

8. Engi - I usually kill more people with my shotgun than with my sentry. Everyone plays differently.

9. Medic - One of the most boring class too play, but when I play medic. You can count on me too heal all of the team by myself.

1. soldier

2. scout

3. medic

4. sniper

5. demo

6. heavy

7. engineer

8. pyro

9. spy

Probably something like this

I prefer:

1. Soldier
  2. Demo
  3. Scout
  4. Pyro
  5. Sniper
  6. Medic
  7. Engi
  8. Spy
  9. Heavy

I calculated the averages:

1. Scout: 4.395 buds
  2. Soldier: 5.009 buds 
  3. Pyro: 5.085 buds
  4. Demo: 4.07 buds 
  5. Heavy: 3.287 buds 
  6. Engi: 2.654 buds
  7. Medic: 4.614 buds 
  8. Sniper: 4.977 buds 
  9. Spy: 5.293 buds

These averages are with multiclass hats like Team Captain, Deep Cover Operator, Private Eye.

We get this list of most expensive unusuals on average per class:

1. Spy
  2. Pyro
  3. Soldier
  4. Sniper
  5. Medic
  6. Scout
  7. Demo
  8. Heavy
  9. Engi

I prefer:

• Soldier
  • Demo
  • Scout
  • Pyro
  • Sniper
  • Medic
  • Engi
  • Spy
  • Heavy
I calculated the averages:

• Scout: 4.395 buds
  • Soldier: 5.009 buds
  • Pyro: 5.085 buds
  • Demo: 4.07 buds
  • Heavy: 3.287 buds
  • Engi: 2.654 buds
  • Medic: 4.614 buds
  • Sniper: 4.977 buds
  • Spy: 5.712 buds
These averages are with multiclass hats like Team Captain, Deep Cover Operator, Private Eye, Villain's Veil (this one is showing up for sniper only, not for spy. Bug?).

We get this list of most expensive unusuals on average per class:

• Spy
  • Pyro
  • Soldier
  • Sniper
  • Medic
  • Scout
  • Demo
  • Heavy
  • Engi
Since when is Villain's Veil for other classes than the sniper

Since when is Villain's Veil for other classes than the sniper

My bad. I mixed it up with the Doublecross crap.

Was sorted sharked by ppm admin out of my max but I have since traded up to a new one. o.o

1-heavy- mowing down tons of enemies with your minigun is awesome. And you are an effective point keeper(I saved the point from 5 enemies once)

8-scout- can't get used to aim. He just feels off to me. I'm not too horrid with him now and baby face blaster is fuuun.

9-sniper-uggggg these guys are infuriating to face. And an annoying class to play to boot.

These are my preferences and opinions. Please dont kill me.

1: Soldier- Rocketjumping, awesome hats, not to mention awesome weapons and infinite playstyles

2: Pyro- I don't axtinguish, as that is too easy if you get a guy in a corner. Personally, airblasting everyone off ledges and hearing the rage is too fun to turn down for me.

3: Heavy- Ive stuck by him the longest, not to mention he is the second best looking of my classes. The rage recieved from the huo-long heater is all too satisfying to hear

4: Demoman- I play as him occasionally, and stickyjumping and loose cannoning is fun on the occasion

5: Engie- Camping out as Engie nit only makes you an asset, but racking up a killstreak and having a deadly source of defense even after you get killed is reassuring

6: Medic- Pocketing a friend playing heavy with a 20+ killstreak just pumps me up. Having my clients die every 5 minutes does not

7: Sniper- I only play as him sometimes, as I play on a craptop, and dont have the best framerate all the time. When i do, however, I have fun with headshots

8: Spy- Like I said, I play on a craptop, and playing spy definetly requires being able to respond quickly, and I just dont have that luxury

9: Scoot- I only play Scout on CTF for obvious reasons, but I can just not get into his playstyle.

6: Medic- Pocketing a friend playing heavy with a 20+ killstreak just pumps me up. Having my clients die every 5 minutes does not

Dude, that's an insanely long time to live unless you're like a sniper or something

Dude, that's an insanely long time to live unless you're like a sniper or something

5 minutes being a flexible term, obviously I dont mean 5 minutes exactly. It's a figure of speech.

1- Engi : Best themed hats

2- Soldier : Extremely powerful, and lots of good hats

2- Demo : Kinda same than Soldier

4- Sniper : Lots of good hats, and perfect to make someone rage. As a Sniper, you already have a target painted on your head sooo...

5- Scout : Running around fast, shooting stuff... but not a lot of good hats

6- Medic : iding behind your pocket, but not many good looking hats (most of them are not linked to medicine but army)

7- Pyro : Only wierd looking unusuals (boots, plungers, cages...)

8- Heavy : Ugly as hell unusuals, and no skill to play

Unclassed- Spy : you spend half of your time disguised, so no one sees your 100£ pixel at, but most of the time, they look good

8- Heavy : Ugly as hell unusuals, and no skill to play

Idk about the unusuals man, OMA and Hound Dog are nice IMO, and then theres the Stormy Storm hard Counter, possibly one of the most themed hats. But then again, there exists the Nuts and Bolts dreadknot. And with the "No skill to play" part, I somewhat Agree, besides the fact that you are useless at medium-long range. Now Axtinguisher Pyro, that is easy mode.

1.  Scout/Soldier are tied for first.

2. Demo

3. Medic

4. Pyro

5. Sniper

6. Engie

7. Spy

8. Heavy

Archived