Punishment_Fatal

Beams or Burning?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Bleh.

• Beams
    • Burning
    • Both.

• Administrators

Because this thread was made in light of the support granted unusuals in which most are sunbeam effects. Burning is also considered really high tier. So those 2 r compared

Scorching has been always on a competitive run with those two though.  :ph34r:

It is.

Scorching = Burning with a different color. For all purposes it is the same effect just with a different color. Color has direct impact on visibility and appeal.

If you basing of colors then you pretty much have to say Harvest Moon = Cloudy Moon and so on and so on. Obviously, its a color change but you can't say Burning = Scorching or vice versa. When you say Burning people never assume you are talking about Scorching here in the community, they instantly assume that you are talking about Burning Flames, thus I said there should be scorching there too.  :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scorching has been always on a competitive run with those two though.  :ph34r:

It used to be burning > beams > scorching for the longest time. just sayin'

I just checked again. Burning way above beams. Beams visibility is the same as Miami and Vivid is better than beams as well. Honestly, I don't even care that it is an effect.

Beams, I think it is a better effect then burning/scorching.

Though, honestly, neither is my favorite effect, I actually prefer Anti-freeze/roboactive. 

That said, there are some hats/ classes I would take burning/scorching over beams. The most notable being scout.

Archived