Sunbeams Max's #2 + Sunbeams Bill's Now Exist [5/28/14]

Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Anyone have any idea why this person got the hat? I thought maybe it was because of the compressed file upload exploit but it doesn't seem to be the case.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any idea why this person got the hat? I thought maybe it was because of the compressed file upload exploit but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Hacked cuz he's Russian.

"Not accepting random friends requests ATM. Leave a note below if you've got am insanely important reason to add me. I'm writing a post with my Max's explanation, stay tuned. "

Btw, it seems the only available effect is Sunbeams...

SUNBEAMS PARTY HAT IT IS THEN!

So that's what, 6/6 of support granted hats with beams?

Yeah guys, use a few more angle brackets to proclaim how flames are still better. That'll work.

So that's what, 6/6 of support granted hats with beams?

Yeah guys, use a few more angle brackets to proclaim how flames are still better. That'll work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

UNUSUAL HAT OF UNDENIABLE WEALTH AND RESPECT with SUNBEAMS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=251856217

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meepsauce/screenshots/?appid=440

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meepsauce/inventory/

The legend goes he got it for reporting a giftapult glitch which was duping keys! :o

It seems legit, I have heard whispers of a skull (spine chilling?) with haunted ghosts given to a kid from the make a wish foundation, and a valve employee (a higher up) giving his wife a hearts bills.

This hat is bound to account from what I gathered.

I am late, I should feel late, 6 days late iz too late to let a wider audience knu. xD Deal with it :P

It seems legit, I have heard whispers of a skull (spine chilling?) with haunted ghosts given to a kid from the make a wish foundation, and a valve employee (a higher up) giving his wife a hearts bills.

This hat is bound to account from what I gathered.

Yeah @ spine chilling, funny thing was that kid then tried to sell the hat and valve made it account bound instead lolol

All steam granted items are account bound.

6 days late, only cool rich people know, spreading it to a wider, poorer audience. How terrible of me xD

:/ you may try reading the "forums" might help catch up

• 1 month later...

These fools

Could have had a Scorching Max but nooooooooo

Nuts 'n' Bolts Max so that when people ask, the only correct reply is "Because I'm Nuts!"

Archived