Fail scam attempt :)

NotPeng

I was playing on a server when I saw a guy buying bills for $20. I had a little chat with him in-game and decided to tell him to add me. Resolution is a bit messed up since my monitor got ruined. Anyway, this is what happened.

RleQFWJ.png

LPaGuMc.png

Seriously, how can you forget which unusual got scammed off of you...

post-6570-0-02777600-1398126409_thumb.png

post-6570-0-70281100-1398126419_thumb.png

People these days... And i myself have a scammer tag, and no I have never scammed one person. My account got hijacked, and the guy got me a SR scammer tag. :/ I still have a decent bp though even without using outpost and all of those sties XD

you kinda overreacted a bit

A bit? xD he went apeshit. Also as for "how can you forget which unusual got scammed off of you..." no kidding, mine was a "Stormy Storm Milkman" and let me tell you, will never forget that day. I have since earned many times more then I lost but still.

A bit? xD he went apeshit. Also as for "how can you forget which unusual got scammed off of you..." no kidding, mine was a "Stormy Storm Milkman" and let me tell you, will never forget that day. I have since earned many times more then I lost but still.

I got scammed out of a smoking AA. D:

Scammer: hi

You: LKAJDHFKSDJGHSDKJGHDSLGJDSHLG GO SUCK A DUCK SCAMMER ZNDA. DFKMDSN N00B KLJDSFNHJKLH F420696969 1V1 MGE ME NOT EVEN GUD LASDGJFNADSLKJFH LKSADJFALSKDFJ U DONT EVEEN PLAY CALL OF DUTY N000B ;SDKJGGDSLKJ YOU STILL SCRAPBANKING M8 LSDAJGLDSKJGHSDLFGSHG MY BP IS 69X TIMES YOUR SCAMMER SADFJK

k den

"Random Russian Person: Hi I will give u paypal $500 for your unusual if you go first

Me: Fuck off scammer"

I don't know why it took you two huge pages of chat window to get to the same exact outcome I did when it happened to me before.

Am I the only one who has a pet peeve of people who try to act like they have authority when really they can't do shit

That's one dedicated scammer to sit there and talk to you. Usually they just delete instantly after u call them out. Might wanna just block next time instead of going on a 2 page swearing/power spree

Archived