I'm a noob

MexicanDoge

Can anyone start me off with a couple of weps and maybe a cheap all class hat? I just sold my whole bp for a pro ks KGB and I'm really pissed off, It was like half the price of my bp but I didn't realise. :/ If anyone can I would be entirely gratefull. <3 I'm not begging (i am) but I don't wanna be given hate for this.

Can anyone start me off with a couple of weps and maybe a cheap all class hat? I just sold my whole bp for a pro ks KGB and I'm really pissed off, It was like half the price of my bp but I didn't realise. :/ If anyone can I would be entirely gratefull. <3 I'm not begging (i am) but I don't wanna be given hate for this.

why should we give you something ?

so you can buy another PRO KS shit ? i'll pass

also, sell that and start anew

edit: you dropped from 9$ to 1.5$ = you paid 4.5 keys in items for them. aaand the lowest on SCM is 3 keys~so you didn't loose that much 

You have a brain.

You have hands.

You have fingers.

You have eyes.

You have arms.

Use them and profit like everybody here has. We all worked hard for our items, you need to do the same.

Use them and profit like everybody here has. We all worked hard for our items, you need to do the same.

very hard  B)

Actually play the game for a few hours, get some weapon drops, and scrap bank. Or sell the KGB's and start with that. Begging won't get you anywhere. 

Actually play the game for a few hours, get some weapon drops, and scrap bank. Or sell the KGB's and start with that. Begging won't get you anywhere. 

Hey weren't you the guy who owned the #1337 viking braider?

why should we give you something ?

so you can buy another PRO KS shit ? i'll pass

also, sell that and start anew

edit: you dropped from 9$ to 1.5$ = you paid 4.5 keys in items for them. aaand the lowest on SCM is 3 keys~so you didn't loose that much 

What do you mean? (noob me strikes again)

I remember when I sold a Brotherhood of Arms for a cheap botkiller. Just like you, I made a bad deal.

But you don't see me begging for anything....

Hey weren't you the guy who owned the #1337 viking braider?

Yeah, I crafted it. Still kinda wish I would have kept it, the guy I traded it to ended up getting trade banned while he was "hijacked" or something. 

Archived