RotMG

MC22

Anyone play? If not I can explain.

Basically, it is very similar to TF2, in trading, not gameplay.

The game was originally owned by Wildshadow Studios. Then they sold it to Kabam. Some of you may know Kabam makes P2W games. Well, RotMG turned into that.

The economy there, of course, had de facto currency. Pots and incs. Def was the main one. One can relate a def pot to a refined metal. Incs were literally keys.

When Wildshadow owned it, they had hacking problems. Many of them being dupers. A demon blade, once worth 200 def, dropped to 20 at its lowest point or so. I left the game, I had many def but I was too stupid to invest. Then comes Kabam and they ban all the dupers and introduce potions to increase loot value, but only accessed with IRL dollars. Since the dupers were mainly in top guilds, many of them were disbanded, and the other pros left. I hear the game is just a bunch of noobs now.

For some reason the economy there still rages on, at USWest, the "trading" server.

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

When I left wonderswan was #1 fame. Lol I havent been there so long

But I am level 21 and that is super special meaning number because if you change the digits around it is 12 and that is an even number.

But I am level 21 and that is super special meaning number because if you change the digits around it is 12 and that is an even number.

Waaaaaaaait. You were lvl 21? WTF HAPPENED TO THE LEVEL CAP AT 20?

20 minutes later - 

YWoDBTe.png

As you can see I am 21. all time.

EDIT: my name is Vorck because i didn't bother making an account and I guess that must be the default name

Used to play a lot, I have over 1000 hours in the game(played before it was on steam too). Though when Kabam bought it out, the game started deteriorating and I quit a couple months ago.

Archived