Your first trade?

★Jest★

A free Your Eternal Reward from a friend. 

By the way, it seems that a lot of people's first trades were getting sharked by someone which isn't that surprising to me for some reason. 

Friend gave me some free weps and a strange pistol, which i proccedeed to sell for 2 weps, soo.... profit anyways cuz it was freeee??

post-5007-0-41326200-1397970716_thumb.jpg

post-5007-0-89756600-1397970722_thumb.jpg

trade history doesnt go back that far but v gunboats for a random v wep, first day trading came out as a test. but real trade, i got dropped a paint like the first day and sold it for 16 vintage weps, took 2 trades.

+Soviet Gentleman

cuz got it free on a server cuz begging works sometimes.

First real trade was selling 4 name tags for 5 hats. I thought it was great.

pJ84uuV.png

This was on my main account (this account is my trading alt, made it a month ago just to trade). I apparently got the Ketche as a drop, and while I was wearing it, some guy contacted me and bought it off me for paint. Not too bad of a deal.

My steam inv history won't go back that far but it was actually an intergame trade where I sold the last of my Untiered items in Realm of The Mad God for some starting keys and weapons with which to scrapbank. 

My first trade is trading my crate 7 and 8 on trade server in early 2012.The guy paid 1 key, lol. That's when I'm interested in getting into trading.

I don't even know there are pricelist for every tf2 tems that time..

Archived