I need good servers to play on

The G What ™

Because I can't deal with shit like this anymore. 

Anyone have a good server with decent players I can play on? I actually enjoy playing tf2 but everywhere I go is either full of f2p, or moderated by 12 year olds. 

Help would be appreciated. 

I hear bazaar.tf is pretty nice....and if you want exposure, albeit at the cost of a lot of stupid, you should also try TF2outpost.com

I hear bazaar.tf is pretty nice....and if you want exposure, albeit at the cost of a lot of stupid, you should also try TF2outpost.com

Believe it or not, I actually play tf2. For once I am being serious. 

I know a good 2fort server. It's  209.144.30.28:27015 There are a lot of people there almost always. It's a cool server, if you like 2fort.

I know a good 2fort server. It's  209.144.30.28:27015 There are a lot of people there almost always. It's a cool server, if you like 2fort.

I don't; but I might check it out just to hang out with some people that aren't immature fucks. 

I don't; but I might check it out just to hang out with some people that aren't immature fucks. 

Ah, well, a few people there are kinda immature. I don't see them there much. I know other good servers though. Do you like any maps that are 24/7?

• Administrators

You can try our servers. pG. 

These two are usually full

74.91.124.12:27015  --> 2fort

74.91.124.10:27015  --> Dustbowl

Very good  players play on those two server as well. 

Both are 24/7

You can try our servers. pG. 

These two are usually full

74.91.124.12:27015  --> 2fort

74.91.124.10:27015  --> Dustbowl

Very good  players play on those two server as well. 

Both are 24/7

These seem ok, but are there any with better maps? 

Wobre servers. They have a lottery system, that can give you powerups or... ITEMS if you play long enough. There is a FF2 server, a Randomizer, and a custom MvM server.

The VIP are not too overpowered (spawn protection, immunity to endround, coloured chat), admins are really nice, and so are the players, people have a good level of skill. Maps are played for 2-5 rounds, and then, a vote happens. if you like the server, donations are accepted in items, so it's not like Skial where you have to cash out to be able to play

Sometimes, there is fun stuff happenning, for no good reason, like everyone building a wrangled mini-sentry in the middle of the map, or a group of Pootis just hugging around. Just respect peaceful players, and be nice with spycrabs

Note : servers are hosted in Austria

Wobre.kicks-ass.net:27019 : Randomizer

Wobre.kicks-ass.net:27018 : Freak Fortress 2

Wobre.kicks-ass.net:27015 : Normal Server

Archived