How to make a Steam Key Trading Bot

mattking45

I recently put up the first video on YouTube that teaches you how to set up a steam key trading bot. So if any was wondering how to make one, my video teaches you.

MAKE SURE YOU VISIT IT ON YOUTUBE TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING NEEDED

I recently put up the first video on YouTube that teaches you how to set up a steam key trading bot. So if any was wondering how to make one, my video teaches you.

MAKE SURE YOU VISIT IT ON YOUTUBE TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING NEEDED

I haven't watched the video, but if it really is so easy to make, that a tutorial can be made on 10 minutes, then how can peole chrage 5 keys+?

I haven't watched the video, but if it really is so easy to make, that a tutorial can be made on 10 minutes, then how can peole chrage 5 keys+?

He's just setting it up (using jessecars steambot as the bot)

But, making a bot from scratch isn't super hard, you just need some knowledge of coding. 

Because people are greedy and the buyers are lazy.

He's just setting it up. 

But, making a bot from scratch isn't super hard, you just need some knowledge of coding.

Exactly. Your right. It takes 10 minutes cause I went in depth on how to set it up, people often don't know the source code it available so that why I said how to make, not how to set up

will this work on a mac?

I don't think so. Unless you find a C# program that works for Mac. You can use bootcamp and dual boot windows.

The question is, do we really need more of these?

the better question is: why do people still do this...The electricity to run the bot costs more than what you'll make. 

the better question is: why do people still do this...The electricity to run the bot costs more than what you'll make. 

Who said it was required to run the bot 24/7?

Running the bot at all would require too much energy. 

I don't understand, please explain to me how it uses any more energy than the energy that is required to run your computer?

I don't understand, please explain to me how it uses any more energy than the energy that is required to run your computer?

The more you do on your computer the more energy it uses. 

The more you do on your computer the more energy it uses. 

I have the software set up for a bot with the SteamBot code (albeit not properly configured) and it barely uses anymore of my toaster's computer resources.

ohh so now your making fun of my spelling? :angry:

/making fun of the fact that key banking is a pointless endeavor

will this work on a mac?

you can use Mono

also, those who indirectly targeted me, I would like to say a few things

i havent watched the video but if you're using waylaid's code, it's very inefficient if you go through it

second, gui ftw :3

That video is painful to watch.

You obviously don't know much about what you're doing:

• "I don't know why this is highlighted"
  • your scrap prices are off by 1 scrap (according to comments)
  • the exception at the end - "just press break, and it's fine"
  • you are running outdated version of steambot
  • those invites at the end were not from people but groups
  • you also show your API key
  • you show your e-mails

Also, the idea of bots which are online from 4PM to 9PM because "mom doesn't let me run my computer all the time" is scary.

Is there a method to get this working with linux or debian? Got a raspberry pi that i'm not using at the moment so yeah.

Is there a method to get this working with linux or debian? Got a raspberry pi that i'm not using at the moment so yeah.

Yes. Just search google for steambot on Linux. There's a guide on github

Meow. Woof.

Archived