Need help coming up with Innovative Ideas. (Key prize)

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

Android-Hat.

Take an smartphone. Take a hat. Attach the smartphone to the brim of the hat. Vuahla, android-hat. 

A cup of tea that measures how much steam and heat if given off with heat sensors AND the steam acts as renewable energy to re-heat the tea. Tea stays hotter for longer!

Solves these problems:

1) Getting tea out of microwave and having to wait as it's too cold.

2) Getting tea out of microwave and knowing exactly how much longer to put it in for.

3) Tea going cold and having to microwave AGAIN to drink the rest.

Key plz.

I have a good idea. Make a machine that turns CO2 into food. You can feed African children with it, and record how many you have.

Same thing as a windfarm or solar panels... Make basically a water wheel for a rainforest. Rain falls into wheel, wheel spins, stick it on a motor or some shit to generate electricity. Not hard to do. I had the idea for a science fair a couple years ago and my dad pretty much told me it was shit, my sister made it for her science fair project this year and may or may not have won something idk I don't pay attention to her.

And it can measure rain fall by way of cups, if you use cups to catch the water and spin the wheel. Find out how much water it takes to spin the wheel, multiply that by amount of cups on the wheel by amount of rotations of the wheel.

Or just measure the energy output.

A cup of tea that measures how much steam and heat if given off with heat sensors AND the steam acts as renewable energy to re-heat the tea. Tea stays hotter for longer!

Solves these problems:

1) Getting tea out of microwave and having to wait as it's too cold.

Why would you put a complex device into a microwave? Why would you make tea in a microwave (in which case its less "tea" and more "flavored water").

You actually could make a cup with a built in thermometer, but washing it would would be tricky and using it the way you are describing would break it

A device to determine how many volts are left in battery

A battery doesn't "lose voltage", the chemical reaction just becomes weaker and weaker until it finishes, which will cause an abrupt drop in voltage.

It's called a voltmeter btw

Hmm.... GOT ONE! :U

A backpack that has a mini wind turbine that sticks out like a flag. You can use the wind energy every time you move forward to power up your battery.

Appliances can be found at your local grocery store or some shit.

My trade offer link is here >>  http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=111568851&token=7ZuB-_Aa?partner=111568851&token=7ZuB-_Aa 

Well I had this idea for a while and I don't see how this can't be done.

A heating mattress. In the winter that would be SO cool. You know when you get in your bed and it's all cold. It won't be no more. Same mechanism that heating seats in cars. Easy. Maybe it already exists but I unno.

Also it could be applied very well to water mattress.

Well I had this idea for a while and I don't see how this can't be done.

A heating mattress. In the winter that would be SO cool. You know when you get in your bed and it's all cold. It won't be no more. Same mechanism that heating seats in cars. Easy. Maybe it already exists but I unno.

Also it could be applied very well to water mattress.

Its called a waterbed. They exist. Inconsequently, water beds are fucking awesome. 

Also, the may heating blankets and cooling blankets.

Its called a waterbed. They exist. Inconsequently, water beds are fucking awesome. 

Also, the may heating blankets and cooling blankets.

I know.

But I meant you could apply this to non-waterbeds. Somehow.

How about a hat that records temperature and if the temperature goes above a limit, it turns on a fan embedded into the hat?

Archived