SF or Aussy Rocket Launcher?

Giby

Strange Festive > Australiums in any competition. Aussies look like cheap skins that everyone makes on fpsbanana for any game ever

But they make you look like some kind of rich and badass beast whereas strange festive only makes you look like a clown. My two cents.

But they make you look like some kind of rich and badass beast whereas strange festive only makes you look like a clown. My two cents.

’Badass beast’ Kill me

Strange Festive Professional Killstreak Vintage Collectors Genuine Golden Strange Anime Kawaii Unique Unusual Gibusy Smoke weed every day Kappa Rocket Launcher

Strange Festive > Australiums in any competition. Aussies look like cheap skins that everyone makes on fpsbanana for any game ever

Same

Its just a matter of opinion. I like both. However, the thing is, the SF is seasonally relevant, but the Australium fits all year round. But, take into consideration, Australiums have nowhere to go but down, but SF Stock prices shouldn't drop significantly because it is highly unlikely they'll ever be released again.

the only ausi id take over SF (and have done it) is the sniper.

I couldnt really see the lights in first person on the SF because of the scope being so big, so i got the ausi

anything else SF all the way. 

most people here dont care about looks, they like the price. but really its all about looks, to me, it doesnt matter if price goes down on aussies. they just look fantastic with a gold set

Gamebanana. pls.

Strange Festives are like that guy who only lazily throws Christmas lights onto the roof of his motor-home to decorate for Christmas every year. Plus, Australiums are gold, what's not to like about gold?

dis fukn tread kil me

Festive RL is stable in price (and will likely only go up) and looks much better than the crappy (and dropping) australiums (I used to have an aussie smg, and would equip the default smg over it, australiums are just plain ugly)

this is split pretty even tho, so its really just up to you

I guess you could say my aussie rocket launcher looks like a... Bannana...............             YEAHHHHHHHH DUM DUMM DUMMM DUMMMMMMMMMM

kappa

For looks and lack of extra shit in my view, Aussie.

For market, obviously SF, right now, though I would personally finish my pro aussie collection than any strange festive collection. I'm going to have a lot more fun playing with my aussies, year round, than my SFs, even if the price stability isn't there. Though, to be fair, I play TF2 a lot, still, and that factors into my opinion, heavily.

Though, sometimes I am guilty of thinking that people running around with their strange festives are like people that still haven't taken down their christmas tree. There's something slightly sad about christmas lights in the spring.

Archived