How can I get most profit?

dragohole

Hey guys!

I was thinking to sell my V. Lugermorph and replace it with unique. I don't want to buy anything now and don't really need keys for something (read as 'i am not in hurry') So here is the question: is it better to sell Luger now or wait 'till price will come up. If better wait - how much more can I get and how much to wait? 

Thanks~

dragohole.

Sell for keys, use keys to buy low, sell high.

Currency is usually better to have around than items, specially if you're thinking of quick profit.

Trick with everything: buy low; sell high. You might need to liquidate the Luger, but if you can buy stuff with your 10 keys, and then sell that stuff for 11, that's a 1 key profit.

Scam people - it's easy! As a real russian, I can teach you the basics of hacking / scamming / sharking / ripping off people. This will cost you 10 keys, you will have to go first. Cheers.

Scam people - it's easy! As a real russian, I can teach you the basics of hacking / scamming / sharking / ripping off people. This will cost you 10 keys, you will have to go first. Cheers.

In soviet russia, hat trade you........!

Crabislav is back to his bad tf2 ways.

Oooh, i get it.

Archived