Have u got sharked?

-BSɴ- Doge

Hi guys as the title says have you ever got sharked when you were new? i got sharked 1 time uncraft pickle for 1,33 lol  :angry:

Not once in my life. I have never sharked or scammed anyone ever.

You got sharked though, didn't you? 

Once. Literally on my 2nd day playing i found a salvaged crate #50, so I bought a key from the store and got a strange invis watch. I then traded it to some guy who gave me a few craft hats and stranges for it. (This was when #50 was pretty new). Regretted trading it for that to this day.

You got sharked though, didn't you? 

I was sharked out of a crate 30 when they were first released. hue

I traded a Last Breath for Killer Exclusive and a craft hat + 3 weps, first actual hat trade ever, didn't realize I got sharked before a year after.

Though I've had some good deals, that where close to being sharks, so it was ok I guess. The guy I got sharked from is still on my friends list

I was sharked once before I learned how to trade.  Thankfully I didn't have anything of real value at the time anyway, so the loss was minor.

when i was a newb bkackkk in the spring of 2012, i let my bro play some tf2. he found a procedure mask and got shrekt out of it for vintage wep.

I went to the ocean and there was a shark and he stole my unusual and i quit trading and killed my self. (Solds a villain's veil for 1.33)

Unboxed a s.f. rocket launcher four months after beginning to play TF2. Guy gave me a strange black box for it .-.

Have since tried to track it down and it's either in a private bp or has been deleted.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

My first unusual logo lid i sold it for 2 buds when i was offered a searing plasma buto ):

Guy who bought it for 2 buds sold it to the guy on my trade which offered the searing lol

One time I bought a name tag off the market when I was really new, and then some guy said that an enforcer (not even strange) was worth the value of that nametag. I... I believed him, and I continue to have 99 cents less.

Got sharked of a #40. Sold it for a couple hats & unique weaps.

But Karma helped me when new unusuals came out. A guy unboxed a DBD Honcho. I offered 90€ for it and he accepted. Few days later bp.tf price it @ 8.5 buds and I came in my pants.

Archived