My TF2 Unusual is just gone...

Fenrir

Everybody, I traded for an Aces High Industrial Festivizer the other day , I looked to see to wear it today, POOF, it was gone. I didn't get hijacked, I didn't trade it away, its just gone. I sent in a ticket to Steam Support and here's what it said:

To whomever this may concern,

I have put about 511 hours into my game of Team Fortress 2. A good 300 hours of these have been trading. After about a year or so of trading, I finally bought myself an unusual. That unusual was a Western Wear with the Stormy Storm effect. After trading around, I finally managed to upgrade it to an Aces High Western Wear. I logged onto TF2 at about 4:00 PM PST on 4/10/14. At about 5:00 PM PST, I decided to play some engineer. As I began playing I noticed my unusual wasn't equipped, which I thought was odd seing as I don't unequip it. I looked to equip it, and my unusual wasn't there. I know this sounds fishy, but I've attached several screenshots for proof: The 1st Screenshot of Proof is my trade history to show and ensure you that I did in fact trade for this unusual, and that I never traded it away either. The next five screenshots are the five pages of my backpack to show that my unusual is no longer their. The last screenshot is just of my Engi cosmetic items to show it is not there.

I honestly don't know how my unusual dissapeared out of thin air, and it really just makes me want to cry and quit TF2. If you had been working on getting something for 300 hours how would you feel if it suddenly just dissapeared? Devestated. I am willing to do anything in my power to get my unusual back, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Here's a link to my Steam profile if you want to verify anything that the screenshots do not satisfy, or if you think the screenshots are fake:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093330769

If you want any other proof via screenshot I will supply it.

My regards and sincerely,
terrorofthebunny

and I attached screenshots accordingly. Do you think Steam will give me my unusual back? Without, I basically have to start TF2 Trading all over again. You can check out my profile: You can see I traded for the unusual and never traded it away. You can look in my backpack to see it is not there. If I don't get it back Im gonna have a fit :(

valve will probably misinterpret it as a scam report and tell you to go screw yourself

hopefully not. best of luck.

I stressed that I never traded it away, do you think that's enough?

You shouldn't add the sob story, now Steam Support is most likely not going to respond.

And why is that? Should I close my ticket and make a new one and edit that out?

Youve gotta understand I'm not exactly rich in TF2, so just missing this one unusual is basically everything I've ever traded into TF2

Youve gotta understand I'm not exactly rich in TF2, so just missing this one unusual is basically everything I've ever traded into TF2

My parent's left me at a young age, my mom a drug addict, and my father a recovering alcoholic, and myself a foster child trying to get by, 

you probably stop reading after my. This is why you don't include sob stories

p.s my moms not a drug addict, and my father's not a recovering alcoholic, and I'm not a foster child.  

Best way to get help from any support service: Simply state the problem very clearly and provide any details that may be necessary. Leave out the random stuff about how long you've been playing the game or whatever

It's Steam man. They dont really care that much about their customer's. They are not accredited by the BBB (Better Buissiness Bureau). In fact, they have a rating of a F

ya get rid of that sob story, some dude today added me and offered pretty low on one of my unusuals, said he got scammed (sob story) and said if I could just sell it to him for cheap. I just said no and deleted him instantly.

well then. this is awakrd, I never put that up on the market?

And then someone purchases it from the market

Is it weird if I wanted to buy the unusual just to be mean...That way he wouldn't have it...?

>:3

For 112 USD I'd gladly like for you to buy it then.

For 112 USD I'd gladly like for you to buy it then.

It'd be trolling..but failing at it...Also I don't have $112. 

But meybe you'd do it for 3c :3

Archived