Shall I pre-purchase Poker Night 2?

∞Ramses

Buy Poker Night 2?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I pre-purchase Poker Night 2 for â?¬4.99 (or get it on Tf2op for less) ?

• Yes, it's awesome + you get unlockables + Poker Night 1 + those unlockables
    • Yes, it's a fun game.
    • No, waste of moneh
    • No, it's not fun to play
  2. 2. Have you pre-purchased Poker Night 2 already?

• Yes, IT'S FREAKING POKER + AWESOME ITEMZZZ
    • Yes, because of the unlockables.
    • No, but I will certainly buy it after I sell those darn items on Steam Market
    • No, I'm still thinking about my decision. This poll might help.
    • No, I don't like to play Poker.

Shall I do it?

Those new and old TF2 achievement items are damn awesome.

I don't have Poker Night 1, so I have some serious doubts (cause you get it along with it)

I also like to play poker, but I don't know how hard/easy this gameplay will be.

I know if you get trouble getting the items there are walkthrough's on youtube how to. But that may defeat the purpose of the game... 

It's fun to hear the dialogue once, but after a few matches it gets repetitive. I've played 5 matches so far, and have seen two items and won one.

Shall I do it?

Those new and old TF2 achievement items are damn awesome.

I don't have Poker Night 1, so I have some serious doubts (cause you get it along with it)

I also like to play poker, but I don't know how hard/easy this gameplay will be.

Since I'm 16 and the only card games I can play are war, old maid, go fish, and etc. I have no idea how to play poker. But I bought it anyway cuz I'm a adrenaline junkie. POOOKERRRRRR

Poker is not a game for everyone, and even if you enjoy poker playing it on a computer is not the same as playing with IRL people. The dialogue is amusing but the game itself is kinda slow paced.

I may end up SAMing the achievement items, Im still not sure if my steam copy of PN2 will give me Borderlands 2 unlocks on the 360

I bought the game, using steam wallet funds collected from opportunistic selling of crates.

Either way, the game is definitely worth getting, and it's pretty fun for just the dialogue.

I'm a huge fan of poker, although I don't play on a professional level, I'm still fairly good at it, In the real world, it's one of those games where acting is important, and mindgames are crucial. On a computer, it becomes more luck based.

It's a game for the items. Buy it with keys. I did that.

Poker IMO is only fun with people. It feels rigged on pc lol

Archived