Simply an idea...yes, it's about keys.

ACSandwich

I have tried to stay away from the forums, because it seems like a good place to get flamed. I'm going to dip my toes into the water on a very touchy subject though. This is not me saying get rid of key pricing or anything like that, but as we know the market seems to be hurt more and more everyday. My suggestion is one to help stabalize it, at least on a weekly basis.

I am making the suggestion to maybe lock the key price for one week (7 days) from the time a new key price is accepted, this also means to lock new key price suggestions for one week as well.  It is a simple suggestion, and one that may prevent a lot of the hate that flows from everyone.

Flame me, blame me, hang me, I guess I don't care. I'm just trying to help.

I have tried to stay away from the forums, because it seems like a good place to get flamed. I'm going to dip my toes into the water on a very touchy subject though. This is not me saying get rid of key pricing or anything like that, but as we know the market seems to be hurt more and more everyday. My suggestion is one to help stabalize it, at least on a weekly basis.

I am making the suggestion to maybe lock the key price for one week (7 days) from the time a new key price is accepted, this also means to lock new key price suggestions for one week as well.  It is a simple suggestion, and one that may prevent a lot of the hate that flows from everyone.

Flame me, blame me, hang me, I guess I don't care. I'm just trying to help.

Idea's been discussed, a ton of other topics on it, horrible idea, yes you should have stayed away.

Idea's been discussed, a ton of other topics on it, horrible idea, yes you should have stayed away.

He said he's just trying to help and you tell him he should have stayed away? You should go away.

Anyways, As it's been said, this has been suggested before, please check the topics about keys to talk about it. Locking the price suggestions will not help, and as you can see, anyways, key prices update, mostly, around a week from each other, not every day.

Archived