Here it comes...

There

7ZUP1.png

For the majority of people who currently have premium on Outpost, it's going to expire in 2 days. (April 10th)

Thoughts? Opinions? What are you going to do after this? Buy premium, manually bump, move to Bazaar?

Manual bump as I've always done. Never seen the point of Paying for something I can do in .5 seconds in another tab. I am looking forward to people getting kicked off auto bump so the year old trades go away. That being said I will still largely ignore premium users because its a pain to check if they are online or not since outpost frames don't really work.

Except for the smart people who went Blue Donator as myself. We don't have to worry until October.

Even if it does expire, still just bump them myself and partner with bazaar and bp.tf classifieds and trade servers like good ol' times.

I wonder if Outpost will start accepting item donations after they see that most people who lose Premium won't pay for it again.

Except for the smart people who went Blue Donator as myself. We don't have to worry until October.

Even if it does expire, still just bump them myself and partner with bazaar and bp.tf classifieds and trade servers like good ol' times.

I was too poor to afford Blue donor back then :P

I have 3 days left SUCK IT EAST COAST

Ummm 

it doesn't work that way 

Outpost gonna lose one hella load of premiums. I'm not even thinkin to donate again to outpost, It's plain stupid.

Its gonna lose all the poor people, but maintain the richer ones (presumably)--so i'm expecting to see a split between op and bazaar (unusuals vs. normal items). 

Bazaar.tf

If more people migrate to bazaar, the more updates bazaar will bring out

Soon, bazaar will have several relations to Outpost and they won't be able to tell the difference

The thing that determines if a site will be good for trading uses is if that site takes items as donations and/or has an autobump feature

Outpost does not take items anymore because they're run by greedy shitlords, but Bazaar does

However, Bazaar does not have an Autobump feature if you donate. If they implemented that, there is no doubt in my mind that it'll take over

Tdpvu8J.png Wat do?

fk u u fheget T.T

I actually got my Awesome++++++++ Vip just cuz i knew this would run out and i couldnt do shit about it

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 9, 2014 - stop spamming
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 9, 2014 - stop spamming

nu cia geras bazaras

Archived