Would it be worth unboxing crate #82 and #83?

Zcrab

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be worth unboxing crate #82 and #83?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Only crate #82.
    • Only crate #83

<25 is always the best because you can only get first gen effects in them so I'd stay away from everything over that.

<25 is always the best because you can only get first gen effects in them so I'd stay away from everything over that.

Im not counting on unusuals

its not worth unboxing in general, Id only say unbox them as soon as they come out, after that no

dont unbox anything higher than 25

i did for the first time in months

my first strongbox

it was cloud 9 nano

i lost it spycrabbing

then i lost 8 more buds in hats spycrabbing

the end

dont unbox anything higher than 25

i did for the first time in months

my first strongbox

it was cloud 9 nano

i lost it spycrabbing

then i lost 8 more buds in hats spycrabbing

the end

What the fuck were you thinking??

This is a legend, you don't have more chance to uncrate an old-effect unusual <25 or >25

This is a legend, you don't have more chance to uncrate an old-effect unusual <25 or >25

If you would've known how to use google and not be a dick about it you would've found this. http://tf2finance.com/effects/

Do your homework before you try to make someone look stupid, in this case it just made you look retarded.

It is always better off to uncrate any new crates early. I uncrated an 82 because I was bored and got headshot kills, which I quickly sold for 2 keys. But 83 is a much safer bet now that the prices of the 82 items have stabilised more.

Its worth it if you can sell the uncrated stuff for a lot to get more free keys to keep unboxing forever, i got free unusual that way :P

If you can't just unbox 25 and lower, tbh if you after unusual thats worth a lot you should just stick to 25 and lower.

Honestly though i think valve needs to just fix new effect unbox rates, old almost never unbox from new crates.

Old effects on very new hats are extremely rare or just don't exist yet, thats how some unusuals get like 3 times more then they normally would.

If you would've known how to use google and not be a dick about it you would've found this. http://tf2finance.com/effects/

Do your homework before you try to make someone look stupid, in this case it just made you look retarded.

He wasn't being a dick or trying to make you look retarded.

He just said what he thought was true.

Your last post made you look like a guy that get's mad over the smallest thing, stop it.

Archived