Comp Players signing items?

Shawnee

Got a sticky signed by b4nny. Got a scattergun signed by cyzer. Got a ham signed by LuckyLuke. I'm looking for more.

Pretty much looking for other comp players that do signings and such, need help.

Especially looking for someone who uses the Original consistently (Tagg rarely does signings), a Demo main, and scout main. (Can't find Clockwork's profile, Shrugger is private, and Ruwin is going through some sh*t.)

I'm currently trying t get a strange Bonk! signed by Jerma, and wish that Star_ did signings.

Help is appreciated.

Honestly who gives a crap. I played with Tagg a few years back clanning and he's an asshole. Don't know why anybody would even care to get an item "signed".

Honestly who gives a crap. I played with Tagg a few years back clanning and he's an asshole. Don't know why anybody would even care to get an item "signed".

psh....i know right?  (has a pyro set signed by MTS katsy)

Be good at TF2, start doing competitive TF2, beat everyone, choose profit over dignity, sell items with your tag on for a ridiculous price, profit.

Don't you love the TF2 community?

Most people don't sell the items... For people who sign they'll do events (stabby stabby) or accept friend requests (b4nny, cyzer) and sign for free, you just trade them the items and gift wrap. But I'm glad you know how to be malicious about something you obviously don't know about.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Got a sticky signed by b4nny. Got a scattergun signed by cyzer. Got a ham signed by LuckyLuke. I'm looking for more.

Pretty much looking for other comp players that do signings and such, need help.

Especially looking for someone who uses the Original consistently (Tagg rarely does signings), a Demo main, and scout main. (Can't find Clockwork's profile, Shrugger is private, and Ruwin is going through some sh*t.)

I'm currently trying t get a strange Bonk! signed by Jerma, and wish that Star_ did signings.

Help is appreciated.

You could ask Carnage for scout signing his profile isn't private.

Archived