28 members have voted

1. 1. Has it?

• Yeah Burning KE ftw
    • Nu uh bitch Burning TC 4life
    • wut about viewfinder
    • ur fukin fetish man, it's gotta stop
    • lol shut up ward

You really just can't let your TC fetish go can you

So I've noticed that ever since the Burning KE hit 300 buds it basically just replaced the Burning TC. Also, when that other Burning KE got scammed that turned into big news, and when that other Burning KE got unboxed people couldn't stop posting about it for a week.

Also, the Burning TC hasn't been mentioned since. When the Burning Crone's went to like 160 buds that sorta overtook the TC and made it lose it's place in value and fame, so it wasn't the most expensive hat in the game. It's place didn't last long when the Burning KE just came up and was all like "Bitch, ima' go up twice dat motha' fukin' value." and went to 300 buds, which is almost 2 times (1.875 times to be exact) higher then the Crone's, and when you compare the KE to the TC the TC feels like nothing since it's not even half the price.

So I leave you with this question, has the most iconic hat in the game been replaced or not?

Also, don't bring up the viewfinder for obvious reasons.

i still like tc ;~;

I want the Burning Noh Mercy to sell for 666 just to fuck with the community.

If only there was a Hellfire Noh Mercy that existed and sold for 666 buds, that would be the most themed unusual ever.

Only a few people can afford 300 earbuds, and I doubt it will ever resell for the exact amount or more.

Unless of course the people trading these items are all friends and just want to use their trades as evidence of the price of the unusual...

And personally I still think the Burning Team Captain is the still best and well known hat.

A lot of people know about it and when someone joins a server with the Burning TC everyone is amazed, but for items like Burning Crone's and Killer's Exclusive, someone on the mic has to start flattering the person for everyone else to care.

Archived