Battlefield 4

mattje

you mispelled BF3.5

They didn't even bother to change the basic animations (like knife takedown). They just added new guns, new campaign and FXAA. Welcome to the level of CoD.

BF3 is better in every way to CoD POST-MW1.

MW1 was a big step for CoD franchise.

When they released MW2, MW3, BO and BO2 they were just milking it. 

BF4 looks essentially like MW2

Same graphics, similar animation, new weapons and new maps. Big whoop. 

I have BF3, even though I hate origin and EA with a fiery passion and hope they go bankrupt this year, and enjoy it. I also have MW1 and WaW and still play them from time to time. I refuse to buy anything passed that though. I'll pirate the CoD games before I support a rehashed 5 year old game.

EDIT: IMO of course.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is this... EA you better pull your head outta your ass and put this game on Steam. (Hopefully this will be the way, since the corrupt CEO left last month)

All I can say is this... EA you better pull your head outta your ass and put this game on Steam. (Hopefully this will be the way, since the corrupt CEO left last month)

+1

Steam launching game..

EA: sorry you need a steam account ID card, conveniently located at your nearest retail store for only 19.99$

Well fuck

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God what is that I spot on the Horizon? Another Battlefield? OH MAH FUCKING GAWD GIMMIEH SOME MONEH SO I CAN UPGRADE MEH PC PLZ!!! Naw Just Kidding but Im gonna Buy it in 2016 when every average PC can handle BF4 On maxed out settings. Or when I stop spending money on TF2 and invest it into other games or my PC.....

On a side note I will watch this gameplay footage in 1080p and pretend my PC was this awsome.

:c

• 2 weeks later...

Steam launching game..

EA: sorry you need a steam account ID card, conveniently located at your nearest retail store for only 19.99$

Well fuck

They actually are trying to get rid of that system, thank the Game Gods.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone bought it/ planned to buy it?

If you've bought it what are your first impressions?

For me it seems to certainly be better rhen BF3. Only problem is that it seems to have had an even worse launch then it's predecessor and it should've stayed in beta for a while longer.

A lot of the servers in my region seems to be lagging or randomly crashing, sound also cuts out on certain maps.

It will however be a great game if these things get fixed. The maps are (for me) more enjoyable then those in BF3 (only have vanilla and B2K though) but the levelution only seems to be a big part of the game in a few maps.

BF3 with new maps and weapons? No, thank you, they didn't even manage to fix old annoying bugs from BF3, which means the hit detection is still terrible. No, no and no, I'm not stepping on the same rake twice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived