Predicting the 2014 Festives

TehShortcutButton

Festive Shotgun, Festive Pistol. Only ones I'd give a crap about, other than maybe a Festive Invis Watch/Dead Ringer.

That'd ruin the entire point of the rare chance of a strange festive then, if you could just apply it to any normal strange.  

That wasnt my point, there would be certain festivizers. Like certain strangifiers. My bad.

Most of the festivizers in the crate would be of 2014 festive weapons. See the entire point of the thread.

A small percentage of 2011-2013 festivizers would be there, as rare as uncrating a SF from the past.

Just thought of another idea: Australium Festives :DD

I think he means applying it to any quality, strange or normal, like the strangifiers can be applied with any quality.

But think... a Vintage Festive, or an Uncraftable Festive. It would add alot to the festive prices.

Volvo was waiting until backpack could handle it. They will make us use every option.

Also, my money is on something that requires the destruction of items for the creation of something grander. That seems to be how Valve has been going about it this year.

Flying Guillotine

Market Gardener

Degreaser

Chargin' Targe

Tomislav

Rescue Ranger

Quick-Fix (please no Kritz D:)

Razorback lol ^_-

Cloak and Dagger

I want a Festive Pistol so I can complete my Festive scout set

But yeah everything else on this list looks legit. Also outlook on festive market gardner looks good.

Archived