Put in an "Outdated" symbol for robo/summer effects.

KoDoRiN

A lot of summer/robo effects are not stable for 2 months, and I've been noticing quite a couple suggestions using 2 month old prices and I easily find b/os substantially lower than the 2 month old price. So many of these hats are prone to have lower b/os.

Make it a requirement to make a mini-suggestion/actual suggestion on 2 month old price summer/robo effect. Exceptions are rare hats, and etc. Or don't make it a requirement, at least put in the caution symbol.

For instance, Aces Modest is a 2 month old price and the range is 6.5-9. Price is 2 months old, technically not "outdated" but look b/o of 4 http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18684220 and a b/o of 5 http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18952173 and these are just buyouts, I bet ya sales would be lower.

As for robo-hats. I guess...idk.

I take this into account every time I look at a new suggestion, especially when the high end is based on a new effect hat. But I'm not sure that marking all "new" effect hats with this is fair. Some are actually stable, some aren't. And most robo effects are fairly stable since they are rarely unboxed. Same goes for the new halloween effects. 

A lot of summer/robo effects are not stable for 2 months, and I've been noticing quite a couple suggestions using 2 month old prices and I easily find b/os substantially lower than the 2 month old price. So many of these hats are prone to have lower b/os.

Make it a requirement to make a mini-suggestion/actual suggestion on 2 month old price summer/robo effect. Exceptions are rare hats, and etc. Or don't make it a requirement, at least put in the caution symbol.

For instance, Aces Modest is a 2 month old price and the range is 6.5-9. Price is 2 months old, technically not "outdated" but look b/o of 4 http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18684220 and a b/o of 5 http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18952173 and these are just buyouts, I bet ya sales would be lower.

As for robo-hats. I guess...idk.

how bout you update the prices then?

no sense in whining

no sense in whining

Did you just try to talk big about suggestions to the #4th contribute to the site?

Please reailse there are over 250 hats available in unusual quality in the game each with 40+ effects and with our current lack of experienced suggesters it's impossible to keep them all updated.

Did you just try to talk big about suggestions to the #4th contribute to the site?

Please reailse there are over 250 hats available in unusual quality in the game each with 40+ effects and with our current lack of experienced suggesters it's impossible to keep them all updated.

Then if the prices aren't accurate, why are they listed at all?

Outdated warnings do little but give people another excuse to try and swindle, in reality most of the prices are at least somewhat close to begin with, and within a month they are wrong.

Having a warning doesn't help. The prices are just flat out inaccurate for the most part (barring very recent updates).

Most of the new ones aren't even priced... take a look at some of those moons, those are REALLLY wrong. Oh well.

If you have a clue what you're doing, you aren't taking bp prices very seriously.

no sense in whining

Oh it's not my problem.

It's other people's problem, I care about accurate pricing and I want to give them a better representation of a hat. Backpack.tf does an exceptional job on it, except it can't stop time forever. I only want to help contribute to more accurate prices. None of this benefits me at all.

I don't know why you're taking it out on me.

I kind of facepalm when i see cloud 9 above circling heart on same hat, and i don't think they are accurate at all if they above certain effects unless they are much more rare.

Mostly new effects are flooded on market.

Why not just make everything 2 month old outdated. Many hats change their prices in like 1 month :/

Archived