So about the Chem Sets...

Curly Brace

How do you think these chem sets will affect unusual hat pricing?  These strangifiers got released around the same time as their unusual variant, and I think it'll more than likely leave many unusuals unpriced for a lot longer than what we're used to.

I think Valve just did it so that people would be happy with the Strongboxes, cause a lot of people were angry about them.

I don't think the strangifiers will directly effect the price of any unusual. Seeing as you can get most strangifiers for a 1-2 keys, and surely less after the hype dies down. 

I don't think the strangifiers will directly effect the price of any unusual. Seeing as you can get most strangifiers for a 1-2 keys, and surely less after the hype dies down. 

But will you be able to create unusual pricing suggestions using strange hats?  I'm not asking about the value of the hat, I'm wondering if we'll be able to take this change into account with our suggestions.

But will you be able to create unusual pricing suggestions using strange hats?  I'm not asking about the value of the hat, I'm wondering if we'll be able to take this change into account with our suggestions.

This is actually a pretty valid concern. I kinda interpreted it from a selling point and led this askew. My bad.

This is actually a pretty valid concern. I kinda interpreted it from a selling point and led this askew. My bad.

you will, see the unu viels and bonk boys.

you will, see the unu viels and bonk boys.

Ah, but those are extremely old and seemed to be rarer than these drops.  If these are as common as everyone getting one every two or so weeks, how much effect will they have on unusuals?  Do we treat them like paint and just don't count them?

It's like paint. Paint doesn't really affect value of an unusual, and neither should strangifiers.

Still no Kringle Collection strangifier  :angry:

It's only for the Strongboxes atm, and the Big Chief + Private Eye

It's only for the Strongboxes atm, and the Big Chief + Private Eye

I know, But I honestly thought they would've added one by now

Archived