Pls correct me if I make any mistakes.

This new update added 2 new crates. One of them contains a bunch of strangifiers. And the wiki and bp.tf say that the other one contains killstreak kits??? Is that true? One of the kits is a rocket launcher one, which is very valuable among the kits. And the wiki says that the kits can be specialized and professional grade too. Is this shit fo real?? Can we now seriously get killstreaks... from crates??!

yes. its stupid. 

Although this could protect aussie values.

omg unboxing time in hopes for a pro rocket launcher kit

Well, IMO, it would be great, i mean, there's still people selling regular kits for +4 keys of a rocket launcher one i saw last time (~1 week)

You can unbox specialized killstreaks from 83 as well, cause I unboxed a spec scattergun and a spec GRU

oh god, terrible things about the economy are spinning in my mind..

Well, IMO, it would be great, i mean, there's still people selling regular kits for +4 keys of a rocket launcher one i saw last time (~1 week)

It makes them so easily accessible. Price has already driven down, the update was today/yesterday, everything is changing.

You can get prof and spec kits

Just finished a tour with my regular group - tons of free servers.  We're all saying that was the last.  Really no point anymore not that all the desirable kits are dropping like mofos (just check SCM if you don't believe me).  

I feel that Valve did that so people :

A. Buy more keys/Strongbox keys

B. Play other MvM tours than 2Cities

However, I think that those Kits are uncraftable, which mean that you would still need to complete MvM to fill you fabricator

However, I think that those Kits are uncraftable, which mean that you would still need to complete MvM to fill you fabricator

I believe the crate gives complete kits, not fabricators, right?

nope

Archived