Gen 3 Chem Sets Have Dropped

Draco Blaze

It looks like ti is Strongbox Support in the new Chemistry Sets. A Dough Puncher and a Rat Stompers have already been found.

Inputs:

Strange Item x3

Refined Metal x3

They also have an expiration date of April 22, 2014 (13:00:00) GMT.

That means that the second chem set on Trade.tf is something else. Any thoughts?

This is Valve's sneaky way into making the amount of refined metal in the economy drop.

I'm liking it. At least they are trying. They removed idling (tried), reduced key price - in the UK at least, used to be £1.99 now it's £1.49 and now the chem sets.

They should make some kind of roulette thing for ref, input 3 ref and there are 10 outcomes. Something like that, nothing like making keys craftable since that would crash the economy but something sly and would drastically reduce the amount of refined in the economy.

Anyway, good going Valve, even though you fucking stole my 130 buds  :)

#savetehkeys

So the new Chemistry Sets are for Strongbox items, and only Strongbox items? Damn, what a disappointment. I certainly don't know who would want a Strange Trash Man. :/

On the plus side, we finally have a dedicated sink for Refined Metal that isn't crafting, and the expiration dates on the kits should mean that we'll start to see a lot more of these Kits released into the game.

So the new Chemistry Sets are for Strongbox items, and only Strongbox items? Damn, what a disappointment. I certainly don't know who would want a Strange Trash Man. :/

On the plus side, we finally have a dedicated sink for Refined Metal that isn't crafting, and the expiration dates on the kits should mean that we'll start to see a lot more of these Kits released into the game.

the problem is, most strongbox stuff suckz, i dont think anyone wants a strange whatever outta it

2 Chem Sets were added in the update. 1 is a randomized Strongbox Chem Set. The other has yet to drop, or at least be listed anywhere.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No tree strangifier

There is still hope. That second Chem Set hasn't dropped yet :D

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No tree strangifier

You don't need a strangifier for the tree, it's already very strange, stupid, and *cough* ugly *cough*

You don't need a strangifier for the tree, it's already very strange, stupid, and *cough* ugly *cough*

Besides all of your opinions, it's All-Class, but at least we have a Strange Law

Archived