New Strange Unusuals + Strange Collector's

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

Well it's that time of year again, Valve added new Strange/X hybrids. Need a list by any chance? No? Well here it is anyways.

Strange Collector's

Strange Collector's Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol (Meh)

Strange Collector's Phlogistinator (Ew)

Strange Collector's Cleaner's Carbine (Meh)

(Already Existing)

Strange Collector's Pomson 9000

Strange Unusuals

Strange Unusual Big Chief (Sexy Heavy Hat)

Strange Unusual Private Eye (3 classes like the TC)

(Already Existing)

Strange Unusual Bonk Boy

Strange Unusual Villain's Veil

These will probably rise in price though, so you might wanna invest.

unique private eye and big chief might go up a ref, the unique weapons will sell for a scrap

strange unusuals / collector's will still add no value

Still no new Engie Strange Misc?

Looks like my Dream Engie set is going to take a long time to complete. ;_;

Suck it up you already took 6 low craft compounds ;-;

I am a little confused. Why have you stated the top section as collectors? there not collectors.. There weapon strangifiers..

Yes there is. If you look at the new items in teh crates there is Strange Cosmetic Part: Kills. So now your engie cosmetic, whatever it may be can track kills. See below list of munitions #82

Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol Strangifier
Phlogistinator Strangifier
Cleaner's Carbine Strangifier
Strange Cosmetic Part: Kills <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Strange Part: Full Health Kills
Strange Part: Headshot Kills
Private Eye Strangifier
Big Chief Strangifier

OK EDIT: It looks as if i was incorrect. The cosmetic has to be strange already :(

Adding this Strange Part to a Strange-quality cosmetic will enable it to track the total number of kills you have while wearing that item.

Also, valves comments about stranges only just being sellable on the market is actually false. They have been on the market for months ( i assume this advice from steam is a mini advert as such to generate them there fees).  I also noticed the robot mvm parts have been on the market for a few weeks now aswell...

On a plus note, They have released a new series of chemistry sets that are more simplified and cheaper to complete. There could well be an engineer one in there somewhere. Example of the new chemistry set ingredients:

Strange Weapon x 2

Refined Metal x 2

No more stupidly expensive sets that require strange festives

Huh? Normal stranges haven't been marketable until now I believe. The only ones were like festives and killstreaks

Yes there is. If you look at the new items in teh crates there is Strange Cosmetic Part: Kills. So now your engie cosmetic, whatever it may be can track kills. See below list of munitions #82

Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol Strangifier

Phlogistinator Strangifier

Cleaner's Carbine Strangifier

Strange Cosmetic Part: Kills <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Strange Part: Full Health Kills

Strange Part: Headshot Kills

Private Eye Strangifier

Big Chief Strangifier

OK EDIT: It looks as if i was incorrect. The cosmetic has to be strange already :(

Adding this Strange Part to a Strange-quality cosmetic will enable it to track the total number of kills you have while wearing that item.

Also, valves comments about stranges only just being sellable on the market is actually false. They have been on the market for months ( i assume this advice from steam is a mini advert as such to generate them there fees).  I also noticed the robot mvm parts have been on the market for a few weeks now aswell...

On a plus note, They have released a new series of chemistry sets that are more simplified and cheaper to complete. There could well be an engineer one in there somewhere. Example of the new chemistry set ingredients:

Strange Weapon x 2

Refined Metal x 2

No more stupidly expensive sets that require strange festives

You didn't get what I was asking until you mentioned new chem sets. The only new chem sets I've seen so far are for the big chief and the private eye, none of which the Engie can equip.

wai cant u just use teddy roosebelt ;-;

I just check steam market for keys and when it loaded 5 pages of keys were already sold.........

The hype is strong in this one.

I am a little confused. Why have you stated the top section as collectors? there not collectors.. There weapon strangifiers..

You can now strangify more collector's weapons, the original was the Pomson 9000

wai cant u just use teddy roosebelt ;-;

I want to get a Strange Level 42 Teddy Roosebelt but there are none that are level 42 on the market. I can't make one myself because all of the cheap Chemistry Sets on the SCM require ridiculous inputs.

I could try to buy a Teddy Roosebelt Strangifier but the cheapest one I can find is 5 keys, which is about the price of a Strange Teedy Roosebelt.

I guess I'm going to have to find 5 keys to cough up.

I saw a Strange Antartic Researcher in classifieds today, so they exist, and you can get that teddy bear

I saw a Strange Antartic Researcher in classifieds today, so they exist, and you can get that teddy bear

Just took another glance at the wiki and there are a sh*t ton of new strange cosmetics, with 3 more for the engie not including the Antarctic researcher

Unless more are discovered, the researcher will probably be my pick.

Just took another glance at the wiki and there are a sh*t ton of new strange cosmetics, with 3 more for the engie not including the Antarctic researcher

Unless more are discovered, the researcher will probably be my pick.

Not sure, I guess it's from crate 83#

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18941676 Only one on outpost(1 of 2 in the world)

He says it's from crate 83#

http://stats.tf/item/30377/Antarctic+Researcher

Couldn't find anything on the wiki

The 3rd gen chem sets are for all the strongbox items, so that means more strange unusuals.

• 3 months later...

I know have 

Mannceaux Signature Collection Unusual Private Eye

15000+ points dont know where the points end in rank though

10k is Mann Co. Select the rest I dont remember.

Picture

post-10452-0-92066300-1404691950_thumb.jpg

I know have 

Mannceaux Signature Collection Unusual Private Eye

15000+ points dont know where the points end in rank though

10k is Mann Co. Select the rest I dont remember.

Picture

You just necro'd that thread from the deeps of the forum. Nice job

Archived