WTF is this?

PotVsKtl

If you can't see the problem with that being accepted I don't know what to tell you.

If you can't address it and stop trying to make others look like an idiot, I don't know what to tell you.

Since you have premium, I'm assuming you can see that there are a total of 3 sales not including this one in the last 4 months. One of which is what you bought it for. Not sure the rationale about why those weren't included, but if you feel this off, feel free to make a new suggestion. If you want an answer from the mod who accepted it, you should either add him, PM him, or format it this way: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/75-guidelines-for-suggestion-question-threads/

Your title as is will likely not get his attention.

Since you have premium, I'm assuming you can see that there are a total of 3 sales not including this one in the last 4 months. One of which is what you bought it for. Not sure the rationale about why those weren't included, but if you feel this off, feel free to make a new suggestion. If you want an answer from the mod who accepted it, you should either add him, PM him, or format it this way: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/75-guidelines-for-suggestion-question-threads/

Your title as is will likely not get his attention.

well i saw this regardless....

i saw your buy, which i couldn't figure out at a quick glance. I saw this http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/14045545 was for a scorching noble, which is about 8.5 after overpay. The last sale i saw involved a cv muffs, that was priced off. 8.5-9 or 9 is perfectly fine.

The logic behind what is and is not acceptable on this site just .. well it doesn't exist. "I need this for a muffs suggestion." Oh, OK well then let's just  pass it right through!

well i saw this regardless....

i saw your buy, which i couldn't figure out at a quick glance. I saw this http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/14045545 was for a scorching noble, which is about 8.5 after overpay. The last sale i saw involved a cv muffs, that was priced off. 8.5-9 or 9 is perfectly fine.

Thanks. Seems fine to me

The logic behind what is and is not acceptable on this site just .. well it doesn't exist. "I need this for a muffs suggestion." Oh, OK well then let's just  pass it right through!

Again, there are very few sales involving the clean GE company man. And when we can't tell what the sale was we obviously can't include it. If you feel that the price is not reflective of other offers and sales, feel free to make a suggestion. 

If you would like to help us improve our accuracy by providing more sales, I would encourage you to post your sales in this thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/8542-report-a-single-sale-the-forum-version/

If people are unwilling to help us with ambiguous sales, then there isn't much more we can do but report the sales we have.

I don't care what price is set I was just baffled when I saw the suggestion. Obviously certain people are exempt from the rules.

Lol the amount of times people get mad over unusual suggestions. There were 2 recent CLEAN sales I could find, one of which was unpriceable unless I updated the company man. Then mods check my proof/a mod with premium checks that there aren't like 5 extra sales on a hat that's currently on the market. Also gets checked for whether buyouts seem lower than price/general offers seem higher than price to determine outliers. Suggestion gets accepted, not seeing the issue here.

I don't care what price is set I was just baffled when I saw the suggestion. Obviously certain people are exempt from the rules.

Does that include you? The suggestion is based of proof. Do you have any proof thats says otherwise?

I think I see the problem. "9 pure (~9)"

​Unneeded punctuation. If it sold for 9 pure, why use the tilde?

*pays less than listed price*

*is angry when price is lowered but you still make profit*

Prove us wrong, all I'm seeing right now is greed

What's wrong with making a suggestion for a suggestion?

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 2, 2014 - spam
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 2, 2014 - spam

Why the fuck is this a thread?

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 2, 2014 - spam
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, April 2, 2014 - spam

umad bro

*pays less than listed price*

*is angry when price is lowered but you still make profit*

Prove us wrong, all I'm seeing right now is greed

And then someone takes account what he bought it for and lowers it even more.

Archived