How many computers have you owned?

The Radiated Banana

50 members have voted

1. 1. How many

• 10+

Out of interest, wondering how many laptops/desktops have you owned personally, to yourself and not shared with ur family or public

4 over the past few years.  A laptop I got for my birthday, then a year later when that crapped out I bought a cheap but very crappy PC.  Next one a lady was selling a 2008 gateway, 8gb ram 1tb hdd + 20" acer monitor for $50 at a garage sale (wasn't great, but hey, $50!? sold), and now I have a custom built.

6, had a few ancient ones, 2 new ones, and 1 made in around 2010 or 2011. Most of them's hard drives crashed, I dun understand.

4 currently, or 5 if you can count iPad as a computer.

Old custom build 2006 PC

Recently bought custom build PC

Mac mini 2010

2011 Toshiba Netbook.

The new PC is my main gaming machine now.

The netbook is surprisingly still useful. I use it to download large games or movies and let it run overnight. It doesn't consume to much electricity since it's a netbook. Also great as portable movie player.

>Some XP machine I still have lying around

>Lenovo Thinkpad that got sent to charity

>2009 MBP

>2011 MBP

>Self-built rig

>Self-built LAN rig

A Lenovo Thinkpad and a Alienware. The Alienware is for gaming while the thinkpad is for school work.( Although the thinkpad is so filled with stuff its almost unbearable :__:)

1st was a crappy desktop my dad built for me; useless for gaming and only suitable for stuff like Word.

2nd was a much nicer desktop me and my dad built together, originally with a GTX 285, now with a cheap-ish 760

3rd was my awesome 2.9kg laptop with a 4th Gen i7 and a GTX 780M

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 personal ones, two school-laptops and two family one. Just have one personal and the school laptop now though.

A Lenovo Thinkpad and a Alienware. The Alienware is for gaming while the thinkpad is for school work.( Although the thinkpad is so filled with stuff its almost unbearable :__ :)

alienware for games = fail

Ehm, I've shared all my previous one's with my family.

then -

1 laptop

1 laptop I ninja'd from my dad

1 PC < current one, then I changed parts of it and upgraded it. However doesn't work atm, cuz support retarded.

1 laptop < currently using.

so ~3 I've owned, used like 10+

Ive had 3 laptops. First was a lousy HP. Second was a Sony that my dogs destroyed and now I have an Asus

2: a terrible netbook that has no capability to run Windows 7, and XP loses its support soon, and a PC I built last year because I really got fed up with the netbook. The netbook has 1GB RAM, a BRILLIANT CPU (such a waste :( ) and the worst iGPU in the galaxy.

Only 4 which surprises me, maybe because I used my mum's computer for some years first before I got my own devices which all held more than 5 years. :D

At first a really crappy PC, probably from 2003.

A Fujitsu laptop which I got from my sister. It's still somewhere in my room, I just don't know where exactly.

Since these two computers were pretty much crap, a friend of my sister built a somewhat good gaming PC for me which I got on Christmas 2010.

In the end of the last year I started building a new PC, works perfectly.

Archived